What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Effects of Cannabis (Marijuana) on the Brain & Body | Huberman Lab Podcast

zaprjaques

well, just finished it.
proper bummer but probably an important listen.
thanks @goingrey

edit:
i know that making it legal was and is an important battle to fight but i also think that with legalization and legal money making off of it no one will have interests in promoting the flipside of the coin.
and that kind of bums me out the most, but i guess thats just how it goes with humanity and the allmighty dollar.
it might reach some kind of homeostasis one day.
but how can you make your own educated choices if youre denied access to infos...
a few days ago ive listened to the 100th episode of shaping fire where shango los gives advice on dosage and benefits for multiple ailments, yet not a single time was mentioned that for example CBD has quite an influence on other prescription meds via liver enzymes that process those drugs.
yet it was mentioned that you can shove in as much CBD as you can afford.

Last edited:

zaprjaques

Last edited: