What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary ((( The Daze )))

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting the🍿ready :)
Flower formations looking good …pics from a 1/2 hour ago …Those are two large Mac ones in the forefront …otherwise it’s all the Daze
6DC7F8BA-2C70-4979-A355-50E2241E8326.jpeg
0BB20DCA-BB51-47E2-8AF8-7EFDF068774D.jpeg
3572AA19-0A36-46BE-81F7-BE0A05A7085D.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Be interesting to see how she stacks up with the nevils x mango haze

Now, that they are under lights

:rasta:
I’ve already grown out these Daze plants indoor.. I just did miniature versions …Then I reveged those and that provided the material to fill this room and if they behave like they did last time they look utterly different than the Nevils times C5 mango …you will see

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I had "bred" a variety I called strawberry daze about 15 yrs ago now. It was technically closely related to this. It was strawberry cough x original haze. Could possibly be a bx I suppose. Pretty sure some folks on here still have seeds, I know I do. But will they germ is the question.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice plants and buds FP, they look delicious. I got a bunch of great seeds from MadMac but never got any of those. What a great cross, so many great crosses came from MM. I'm sure many more to come. You grow them out beautifully.
Thank you Randy yeah I got a bunch from him as well & fortunately ... this d/h/h was the first one out of the lot that I tried and I stuck with it ever since:giggle:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had "bred" a variety I called strawberry daze about 15 yrs ago now. It was technically closely related to this. It was strawberry cough x original haze. Could possibly be a bx I suppose. Pretty sure some folks on here still have seeds, I know I do. But will they germ is the question.

Pulling up a chair. Looking stellar so far!
So far so good I’m very happy with the health and development

Latest posts

Latest posts