What's new

The Daily Show does Denver!

I suppose we can only wait and see right? He was pretty cool to snoop when he was on recently... or maybe that was the colbert report?

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Well that was pretty cool.
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-may-4-2010/gone-to-pot
I seen it advertised on comedy central and i thought was that j?

So i have to know did they go over how they were going to do the show or was he in character the whole time?
If only it was Steven Colbert or Steve Carell from way back. I'm sure it was still close to an epic experience as one can get.

Did they just ask a bunch of questions and only use a couple?

I'm going to try and stop in and say whats up.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Yo just watched it. Hilarious. Holy shit I have never seen a dispensary like lotus. Hulk did it proud, the apothecary guy sucked.

P

Paco

That AOC guy was an
absolute douche. And if you ever meet him not much of a difference.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Complete with east coast accent... Looks like fucking casa bonita in there, I kept waiting for some dude in a leopard speedo to dive off the waterfall.

P

Paco

Complete with east coast accent... Looks like fucking casa bonita in there, I kept waiting for some dude in a leopard speedo to dive off the waterfall.

HA!
I worked there in my highschool days. But only for one half of a day. horrible place.:laughing:

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
:puts up flag for more enchiladas, runs through blackbeards cave: Cassabonita is hell on earth I'm pretty sure, the colfax version of the hard rock cafe...

Latest posts

Latest posts