What's new

The craziest Punk documentary I've ever seen...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
The other night I was up late hitting the pipe and flkppin through channels when I came across this documentary about to start.. I decided I would watch the movie titled "Hated.. The Gigi Allen Story".. People, this dude was the definition of punk... Crazy as all hell.. Just a few points of the story.. He was born with micro penis, would perform on stage nude, at every show he would fight the crowd, he shit on stage and would throw it in the crowd to start fights.. Like I said dude was insane.. If you're looking to hear an interesting life story, there it is...

iampolluted

jesus christ allin aka gg allin, was the fucking shit! pun intended lol.

got to see the murder junkies (gg's and his brothers) old band a few years ago. dino, the drummer, played the entire show naked. my friends even had their pics taken with em. it wasn't quite the same without gg at all, in terms of the stage show, but his kick ass music still lives on.

vertigo0007

So much fun! DRINK! FIGHT! FUCK! Wasnt he scheduled to kill himself on stage but died of a ron or blow overdose first?

iampolluted

od'd on heroin. yep was supposed to commit suicide on stage but he never got that far.

lmmfao @ the "good riddance" comment.....that's exactly what he would want you to say.

my 2 favorite gg songs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYLAPlaagjo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhcv_OvUR2s

gg IS the epitome of true punk.....anything put out today is fake assed, watered down, "for looks only" punk. GG never gave a fuck about what anyone said or thought of him or his music, and that IS true punk!

RIP GG!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
It was on Halloween he kept saying this is gonna be the year I kill myself, but he never did it.. He overdosed on heroin...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Was that really worth a double post??? I don't see how this could be portrayed as supporting heroin.. I just said it was a crazy weird fucking movie.. I enjoy listening to and supporting Jimi Hendrix, jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, and others... Does that mean I'm supporting heroin ??? FUCKING IGNORANT PEOPLE PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST OR GO POST IN SOMEONE ELSES THREAD....

THANK YOU...

D

DJSHADOW

I totally respected the art side of GG, even the I don't give a fuck attitude. musically he wasn't my thing...my punk was more minutemen, bad brains etc. The documentary was kick ass though...thanks for reminding me of it going to have to watch it again.

Latest posts

Latest posts