What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Clash

Iraganji

I like them, even after all these years.

"Train in Vain" can hold it's own against some of the best rock tunes ever made, in my opinion.

Humble dudes. Had the songwriting skills to top the charts every record if that's what they were about.
;)

D

dramamine

Still the only band that matters...the Sandanista album, so underrated.

Hermanthegerman

Veteran
picture.php

I was to young and lived in the province, to see the Clash but fortunately I saw Strummer and the Mescaleros in Summer 99 in Hamburg. I had tears in my eyes, I was so glad to see and hear him live. :dance013:

A cover version from The Sandinista Project

Stew - Broadway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy_Al7z0TEQ&feature=related

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love the first album.."I'm so bored ,with the USA so what can i do"...Many hardcore punks felt cheated when the Combat Rock album came out.It was viewed as a joke ,and the band lost alot of respect,but its a great album none the less .And the other ones as well too...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When they kick in your front door
How ya gonna come?
With your hands on your head or the trigger of your gun?

When the law break in
How ya gonna go?
Shot down on the pavement or waiting in death row?