What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The cheapest grow shop in holland. someone can help me?

GreenSkin

Hi duch growers. My name is Greenskin and I like finding a growshop in holland in order to buy something to develp my indoor cultivation.
Do you show me (website's link) the cheapest duch grow shop in order to buy something that can help me in my aim.
I have yet done a find on google, but I do not find nothing that can help me.
Thank you in advance.

Imazighen

Hi!:)

I don't know exactly where you can find a led lamp cheap but in this thread blue shark left a good information.:biggrin:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=249018

For me the best leds lamps that I could grow is which one I can make myself, because they are gonna be more cheaper than the led lamps in the market if I will make them myself , for me is funny make them and I will use the better leds that I can find in the lamps leds in the market because the led technology almost is like the informatic, which is in evolution every day and every some month appear new things improved...:)

Normally the leds of the led lamps in the market, use a old leds that the company bought time ago when they decided to build the led lamps industrially...

And therefore for me, the best option is build the lamp of leds myself, because is gonna be more cheap than the led lamps in the market and better leds because I'm gonna use the best leds in the market, I'll build it with a personal configuration and so I will spend less electricity and I could do it more proffesional.:biggrin:

I think that you can find information over how to build it in ICMAG and in the web.

Regards.:tiphat:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
best consistently has been eugrowshop.eu .. anything you find elsewhere cheaper and he'll match the price ;)

LunaHaze

www . eu grow shop . eu

Tra i più economici d'europa, con punto di ritiro a Tilburg

per materiale vario dai un occhio anche a www . mijn gadgets . nl

Latest posts

Latest posts