What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Benjamin of the house... Cream Caramel Auto® (SWS22)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
The Benjamin of the house... Cream Caramel Auto® (SWS22)

1.jpg

Excellent autoflowering variety, she is a great yielder.
The effect is medicinal and very relaxing. I prefer this one for those moments where you need to stop the frenetic rhythm of the day ;)

11.jpg

She is a champion with a lot of vigor which makes easier to grow her. The most important thing is to use a good soil at start. This lady didn’t received any fertilizers before the 5th week, except for the food are ready present in the soil. On the 5th week I gave her Bioflores and Bioboost plus some Rhizotonic, to rise up the PH level and maintaining the roots in optimal conditions.

This plant shared space with 8 more, in 1m2 under 600w.

3.jpg

At 8th week I did the flush, to harvest this plant with 62 days since germination. Strong smell in her buds and great production of crystals.
The yield was around 100 grms and the pot size 20L.

Something that I’ve noticed is when the flowering stage starts, the food demand is… unstoppable!

This plant is insatiable so my advice is to use a gogd soil since start, to get a good development from the beginning.

4.jpg

As always, bio stimulators are a great choice.
Hope you enjoy the pictures, I will share a video from this little lady when I have some time.​

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheer Jaypp!

Looks great man, almost like a football/soccer ball :D

Very nice macro shot also. Hope you enjoy it ;)

Sweet harvest!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts