What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2021 shit show!!!

LizardMan

I wrote a bunch of shit then failed to post it. Getting use to new interface, short story will post more later its been a fucked up last few months but i still have stuff going out...

At one location im getting to put out several SIP containers which should be cool to see. First time ever using them and doing it outdoors.

Attachments

• photo2048180.jpg
    photo2048180.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2048181.jpg
    photo2048181.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 26

Mithridate

Resilience is one hell of a quality to have:bow:

Btw there is an autosave function, if you happen to lose your post for some reason, just click restore on the lil banner on top of the text box, cheers

LizardMan

Being new to the SIP's has been a slight learning curve. I had pre soaked all the soil as to not have dry spots so it would wick water the best, in doing so i think the medium was to wet for the young clones.

It didn't help that i had the panda film on top holding in all the moisture. My idea of the plastic was for no rain to over fill the buckets/ top water, and to retain water from evaporation. which will be a better idea after the plants grow up.

I was told from who i got these clones from they are all good for outdoors blah blah blah... Well defiantly didn't have the light schedule set up half are flowering fairly hard. So needless to say some will be revegging and be messed up for the season.
I have since taken the plastic off and let the buckets dry out a little which the plants seem to enjoy

Attachments

• photo2050074.jpg
    photo2050074.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 26
  • photo2050077.jpg
    photo2050077.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 22
  • photo2050078.jpg
    photo2050078.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 27

LizardMan

I originally had 10 waist hight nice sexed seed starts for the outdoor season. With the running around of selling my house I had not treated the plants well. One very hot afternoon on my friends back deck ( they were having a few day sleep over) 7 of the 10 plants got so badly sunburnt they died that day...

The 3 that had lived through that then under went 2 days of cold and wet ( frost in the morning and snow one of the afternoons) but have still lived and look like complete shit. I still have decided to put them out in the swamp to live out their remaining days.

The original strain list was BC pine warp, Shishkaberry, Candy Cane, X18 pakistani. The 3 that made it are Candy Cane and X18

The ones in the SIPs at the other location are supposedly from Ethos packs, ill get the list next time I visit the location

To add to the complete shit show of a year so far, i figure id start some autos at the house before I move out. August 20th is move date. I have popped over 50 seeds and only have 4 make it to seedlings, between them having hard shells that don't want to crack, and mice eatting them its been a fun ride.. They are Himalayan blue diesels ill get a few pictures of them

Attachments

• photo2050079.jpg
    photo2050079.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2050080.jpg
    photo2050080.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2050081.jpg
    photo2050081.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 28

LizardMan

Fucking note to self when germinating seeds have them protected. I left these out in the garage and a mouse has eatten all them (20ish). I had to re soak a new hand full.. The shit show continues!!!

Attachments

• photo2050911.jpg
    photo2050911.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 25
  • photo2050912.jpg
    photo2050912.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 24

Latest posts

Latest posts