What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Chemist

I was fortunate to test strains of MED-MAN BRANDS this week. It was suggested my CBD calculations may be skewed and therfore will only post the THC results. Again, as my previous testing method, I removed all extraneous plant mater and my solid sample only comprised of the sepals.

Strain name and THC results

Organic Chemist

I completely agree GS

a cross section would definitely be more apt. It should be noted that though no direct correlation can be quantified a reduction of 3-4% can be assumed.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
gas or liquid?

I trust these tests about as much as I trust reality TV

A Dub tested at almost 35% THC
really? like, really? THC is a secondary metabolite and yet it makes up over 1/3 of the product?

there is no peer reviewed evidence on any of this, it's a lab that takes money and a sample in, and sends you a piece of paper any high school student could produce. No checks and balances, no peer review, its just BS

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wazzup with the stall. Any more results? THC competition results? Anything ? :)

the fact that green supreme and chimera really think they are the only ones in the world that know how to thc test and trolled my chemist has scared him off for the time being. or act like pot is the only plant with terpines for that matter.

once we have a massive lab with a molecular biologist set up he will be on here much more frequently

med-man

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't see too many breeders posting any sort of results tbh. I applaud the effort.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He wasn't trying to hide the way he took the test. The data is still useful. And hell, a lot more of an effort to test his strains then most breeders do.

peace TG

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
just for every ones information, we will not have any members being trolled, let alone a vendor. this thread has been cleaned up now and anyone not keeping things on a friendly level will be banned, it's ridiculous that people are bullied and mobbed off the site, when they are trying to provide valuable content for the benefit of our fellow members. remind me to delete this post too in a day or so and lets keep the thread on topic and above the belt line.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi gaius

thank you very much for your time. i know you are busy. i hope this can be last of any issues in here :)

med-man

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
always glad to help. look forward to seeing your entries for the ic 420 cup this year. we are hopping to do some lab tests too, specially the winners, will depend if we can get it organized.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi gaius

i would love that :) its a great idea

med-man

testoftime

I loved the chance to see what some of your strains weigh in at thc-wise....why do some people just seem to look for a chance to pick anything apart that they don't agree with. 10 to 15 years ago people involved with cannabis were known as nice, non judgemental and all and all socially were so much more excepting. Maybe this happens as an effect of growth in numbers of smokers and growers. And a side note...alot of people I run into are pot-snobs. Ie, you go to smoke with someone new and you see 5grand in glass, but not because they enjoy the artistry rather to be the one with the best gear lol or "I just smoke kush" , ie, my seeds must be better because I paid more. These things didn't matter, and people were friendlier...like shooting down someone for trying to bring interesting thc%"s, my question is why? Even if you disagree or have a way you would do something differently so Imo were here to help each other not bring people down....its a poor reflection on the whole green movement to have people being this way. We come here to learn, share info, and socialize and help people.

juggernaut

What is recommended for testing??
THC
THCA
CBD
CBN
THCQ????????
I would like to get mine tested but I don't want to get anything I don't need.

Also how much weed will it take to get the right tests done. TY