What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai weed grown from bagseed near Ching Rai (3 phenos)

mjseeds

Thailand has become the first country in Southeast Asia to legalise the use of cannabis as a drug. Marijuana is said to be able to treat various diseases including Parkinson’s, asthma, insomnia, autism and even cancer. But there are also studies that have shown the negative effects cannabis, such as brain damage and addiction.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Thailand has become the first country in Southeast Asia to legalise the use of cannabis as a drug. Marijuana is said to be able to treat various diseases including Parkinson’s, asthma, insomnia, autism and even cancer. But there are also studies that have shown the negative effects cannabis, such as brain damage and addiction.

brain damage? you mean that experiments with chimpanzees where they gave them only smoke from burnt cannabis in the room, I bet it was not organic grown buds, without any air left and concluded that cannabis smoke damages brain, while it is clear that brain without any air gets damaged... to call something like that study is straight bullshit LOL and addiction like to chocolate is funny thing too. studies LOL

HarleyJammer

Veteran
In the mid-90's I knew this guy around my neighborhood that was hooked up with a high-power attorney with worldwide connections. This lawyer would get primo in from everywhere. My dude calls me up to pay him a visit. He pulls out this big ol' freezer bag with these brown buds. I say, "Man, you called me over for some Mexi Brown Frown??".. The scorn on this guys face was priceless.. "You dont know sh!t, do you? Do you know what this is?".. I said, "Yeah.. Its sh!t Pedro picked up off the side of the road".. So he reaches in the bag and hands me a sample.. Brown, thin, and it was super sticky like it was dipped in honey. This was definitely not the Brown Frown.. Dude said his attorney got it in from Thailand.. He pulls out a pair of scissors to cut up the thin sticky bud, rolls a pinner, lights it, and hands it to me. Very expansive.. Very impressive.. Very nice! At first glance it looked like garbage.. Closer inspection revealed its true character.. Picked up a 1/4 from him and took this lovely Thai gal out to play Show & Tell with my smoking buddies. Needless to say, I went on a few runs back to dude to pick up for everyone that tried it. Within 3 days that freezer bag was almost gone.. Everyone that had knowledge that this Thai was in the neighborhood was getting in on it. "Sorry, man" my dude said to me on the latest visit, "This is whats left.. dont know if it will come back in.. I'm keeping it for myself".. Bummer for sure.. "But hey, man", he says, "I got some hash from Morocco and something very very special thats pink from Peru...".

Latest posts

Latest posts