What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

StrongTree

ThaiChi ripening at 51 day bloom... due to mildew pressure i have done some defoliation to remove infected areas...mostly on the large leaves.... but has appeared on smaller leaves near the flowers.... looking like it could try to embed in the flowers.... so small leaves are being picked daily if showing any sign infection. increasing IPM methods and frequency and cleaning of everything in the area.....
IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0627.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG

BurntBacon

I had an accidental pollination of my Thai Chi with Zam.KC pollen. We’ll call it Thai Ch Chi for now.
A lot of the resulting seedlings show big time variegation, especially the sativa leaners. Anybody seen much variegation in either cross?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks indeed wonderful @wuluz and very close to harves time! :D

Long cola of chunky buds @StrongTree ;) well done! Little can be done if pm is proliferating in late flowering. One of the few products i would recommend in late flowering to control its spread is CannaCure. Once you finish this grow, make sure to clean everything with bleach (lights, pots, fans, surfaces, extractors, tubes, etc ...) before starting a new one.

Welcome to ICMag @BurntBacon :) The Kali China F4 elite parent plant involved in both Thai Chi and Zamaldelica x Kali China hybrids is slightly variegated, although its direct crosses with no variegated plants rarely show the variegation.

BurntBacon

Looks indeed wonderful @wuluz and very close to harves time! :D

Long cola of chunky buds @StrongTree ;) well done! Little can be done if pm is proliferating in late flowering. One of the few products i would recommend in late flowering to control its spread is CannaCure. Once you finish this grow, make sure to clean everything with bleach (lights, pots, fans, surfaces, extractors, tubes, etc ...) before starting a new one.

Welcome to ICMag @BurntBacon :) The Kali China F4 elite parent plant involved in both Thai Chi and Zamaldelica x Kali China hybrids is slightly variegated, although its direct crosses with no variegated plants rarely show the variegation.
Good to know. I’m digging it either way, and is clearly growing out of that trait as she matures. So far, growing very column like.

Greencedar

Plants were topped awhile ago and I have young clones in soil now.

I have one very thai leaning pheno, the stem rub has the wood/fruit thing and its double the height of the others. The other 4 look like the plants in the pics; Bushy or slender. I'm thinking I should put the compact bushy seedlings in flower instead of using the young clones and using the slender plant's clones for the to keep them under 6ft (assuming they could stretch 3x or more).

Can anyone tell me what I can expect as far as stretch goes with the different phenos?

I ran a pack of Green Honduras Haze and it stretched a lot and I'm wondering if the Thai phenos are in the same ballpark? I ran some Panama Congo after the Haze and I should have gave them a bit more veg time. I flowered them at 43cm (17") and they finished at 63cm (25").

I should add that all the plants smell great and unique. I had the one big thai pheno out of the tent and could smell it from the other side of the room.

Attachments

• Thaichi.jpg
    Thaichi.jpg
    821.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Thaichi2.jpg
    Thaichi2.jpg
    878.7 KB · Views: 69

Greencedar

Thanks BurntBacon, very helpful. I’m excited to get these flowering. There’s a lot of great pics and comments on this thread.

Stoneroller

Hello Thai Chi growers!

I have Zamaldelica x Kali China seeds, and i was wondering if it would be feasible to grow Thai Chi and ZxKC simultaneously in the same tent that fits two plants. Are the two plants similar enough in their growing properties so they would end up even roughly in the same size?

Last edited:

wuluz

12 weeks flowering. Hung out to dry yesterday.
After that I make cobs following @Tangwena's instructions. Since I don't smoke, the test will be very exciting. The first attempt will be oral, the second rectal. If my wife feels like it, she can of course also try the suppositories vaginally. There are so many ways to enjoy this amazing plant :)
--I'm working with a translator--
2022-11-25-19_.jpg

2022-11-25-19-13.jpg

2022_11_25_mi.jpg

2022_11_25_m.jpg

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
The Thai itself is available pure form...Looks Good!

herbgreen

Veteran
Thai Chi is available and check out Golden Tiger another Thai hybrid

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Thai Chi from ACE

^^This is another US Dealer in stock

RealGorilla/Seedbay didnt have it.....

Was there another US dealer for ACE?

Last edited:

BuckeyeGreen