What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai A5 Haze limited edition

island_organics

Thai A5 haze just about finished stretching.
C61EF5D7-8903-4738-9A2E-542C77D80E86.jpeg
F8814B01-1997-4836-A5A1-BD2674D53E42.jpeg
7D12D9AE-0668-491A-B355-68D4CFD611AE.jpeg
BD75C432-F868-4013-A454-93DE3F1BD13B.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Yes i'm force flowering her, although she would finish in my climate. I always do a light dep before the full season plants get going.

Good to know that @island_organics then probably you need to move them daily to darkness to force flowering so you cannot transplant them to bigger pots. If that's the case and since plants are rootbound, make sure to feed them regularly, also with extra N to avoid undesirable yellowing in the first 2/3 parts of flowering.

island_organics

Good to know that @island_organics then probably you need to move them daily to darkness to force flowering so you cannot transplant them to bigger pots. If that's the case and since plants are rootbound, make sure to feed them regularly, also with extra N to avoid undesirable yellowing in the first 2/3 parts of flowering.
I hadn't considered re potting her as sativa's always do well for me in smaller pots, but now you mention it, it might be a good idea. One bigger pot to move is not a problem for me, and it will keep the plant happier through flowering.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is gonna thank you during flowering for the transplant @island_organics ;)

They really look very healthy and happy, enjoying your feeding @JustGrowing420 :yes:
As you know, this genetics take a while to really start to define budsites when they are flowered young for the first time from seed, but they will start to catch up from now onwards, really excited to learn what phenotypes and qualities show these 3 new girls at the end.

@entropical quite in recessive way, around 20 % or lesser.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome @island_organics happy to help :) She indeed looks very happy after the transplant, with healthy uniform green color and promising flower development :yes: She is going to enjoy during the whole flowering a lot the extra nutrients from the bigger pot, yield and quality of the flowers will remarkably increase.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She’s filling out pretty quickly now and producing resin glands with a bit of a meaty funk to them. I pollinated a lower branch yesterday with some mixed Malawi pollen from two males.

Hi @island_organics the meaty funky smells comes from A5 Haze side, same for the thick, dense resins, although the flower architecture has also Thai influence. Loving all your updates ;) thanks a lot!

@Eltitoguay your way to post sounds so familiar :giggle: glad to see you back friend!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks also for your updates @JustGrowing420 :D first one looks really advanced after 9 weeks of flowering from seed (especially compared with the other 2)! By fruity/incensey do you mean peach/incensey ?

Such elongated reflowerings fenotrigo style on the other 2 girls usually happen to some equatorial sativa expressions indoors in a peak of heat, nitrogen, or light intensity (or a combination of these 3 variables), such flower structures are very rarely seen outdoors under good outdoor conditions under strong sun. Some tropical sativa lines can do it if they are excessively inbred, which is not the case for Thai A5 Haze.

JustGrowing420

Thanks also for your updates @JustGrowing420 :D first one looks really advanced after 9 weeks of flowering from seed (especially compared with the other 2)! By fruity/incensey do you mean peach/incensey ?

Such elongated reflowerings fenotrigo style on the other 2 girls usually happen to some equatorial sativa expressions indoors in a peak of heat, nitrogen, or light intensity (or a combination of these 3 variables), such flower structures are very rarely seen outdoors under good outdoor conditions under strong sun. Some tropical sativa lines can do it if they are excessively inbred, which is not the case for Thai A5 Haze.
Thanks, I was gonna say something citric but peach could be it too, smells to me more acidic than peach though, hope by the end of flowering to have a good grasp on smell profile to describe.

Yes I must start growing from clones to better control height, seems I cannot do it this way so I usually end up with some tops heat stressed. I get them every summer.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Young, and she has the attitude @SolarLogos :D

I hear your pain @JustGrowing420 i live in a hot climate and summer always get very complicated to flower indoors plants properly unless using air con.

Latest posts

Latest posts