What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T'Giving in AMS.... Anyone....? The Euro is normalizing.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Not sure why... The Dollar is still the most printed Toilet Tissue, but Inflation is hitting EuroZone now, in ways that will bring the currency pair closer to "normal."

Consequently, Doin' it again... The apartment is available, just found out last night. Seat booked.....

Tie it up in a week, and be "In there."

The perfect reward for the "Many Hats of Summer."

10 days in the Adult Playground. A few somewhere else. Back to Funtown for a few more, then home. Refreshed. Re-Civilized. Freshly Rained-on.

Piece uit.

C'mon out, of course it is bunk, but it;s fun.

Last edited:

maverick

I was there this last turkey day. It was uneventful, the weather was a little rainy but it quit before noon, other than that the weather was tolerable. The cup was just ending and things were getting back to normal, if there is a normal in A'dam. The smoke in the shops left a lot to be desired. Since you are going the same time as this years cup you will get to experience the nasty tasting smoke yourself.

stasis

Veteran
"Class" or "Grace" is not for sale - at any Price...

"Class" or "Grace" is not for sale - at any Price...

Totally Mav, it will not be the first time I got soaked to the bone riding bikes around the Canal City... haha - I have lost count of the number of visits in my life.

AMS is a lovely - civilized - creative - happening City. I felt the same about my Beloved San Francisco, in th e past. SF is now a place in which only extremely wealthy people can afford to live a life of any quality. The Artists have moved out to other area around the City, mostly in Dicey areas...

in Mokum, I feel simultaneously safe and in an edgy enviornment. Since I FINALLY know my way around pretty well it is for me a Comfort Zone, with an excellent educated, worldly, and mature Society.

Much more interesting than The Wild West USA (although not geographically, comparatively per se) and it's diametrically opposed groups. I especially enjoy getting away from all the references to religion that have polluted the USA....

"Separation of Church and State" my Culo.....

Like a nation of insecure children, afraid of our own collective shadow. In the midst of a lifestyle "Drawdown," as the dollar reverts to its' status as Papier de Toilette.... And what once 1 dollar bought, soon it will take 4,

Also, the "Sexualization" of all interactions in the You Ess Ay is bothersome - at least in CA... :ile carrying a 5 gallon container of water everywhere one goes, it is cumbersome, and a drain on the soul. There is a horrendous battle between males and females for control.

In Europe in general, and AMS in particular, it is mostly OK to talk to a female without her being a fem-assh*le and acting super-self-important. It is just two people talking. Our society features a situation where the Fairer sex follows the Tee Vee. Which tells them to do act up, as Men are Dogs, to be led around... They listen carefully to the dictates of the media.
Just as the Monster-Truck Dudes ---- Rugged Individualists who all look the same, with their workclothes, baseball hats, and Sneakers on - at a night club...

CLASS IS NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE> You either got it or you do not.

------------------------------------------

We have better smoke around here, than the AMS c'shops do, but that is not a hard thing to accomplish...

Yeah, last year, the weather was better than usual. I am gonna concentrate on the "Concentrates." (Hasj) this trip. Lotsa good products there. Like Rifman;s varieties at Dampkring and Pink Floyd. Resin often had good exotic hasj. I make bubble here, so the Imported favours (when of good quality) are really fun for me. As opposed to the overpriced bibble in the shops...

The imported varieties of quality are a blast from the past.

Last edited:
hey I'm planing a ten day trip during the 420cup i will have maybe 4500 after air fare and hotel and travle around AMS do you think this will be good or what

stasis

Veteran
Sure that's enuf to totally enjoy yr'self... Go for it. I also plan to go for 420, and a good few of my NorCal friends are signed up for that one..... They prefer the warmer spring weather, and I suppose I do too.

Leaving tomorrow...! Mo-kum, here I-kum.