What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TGA MzJill Queen Anne's Revenge timber!

swedeinoz

Ran five QAR's, three females and two males. The best male was used to create some F2's and I also used some male pollen from one of my own crosses to make seeds with one of the QAR's. My own cross is a real mutt that I have been tampering with for years that consists of many different genetics such as Romulan, Auto Purple Mazar, Blue Himalayan, Strawberry Racoon and Strawberry Racoon. Bred towards pineyness, fall colours, earliness and frostiness - should be an interesting mix!

Anyways, here are the three female QAR's, photos are a couple of days old and they came down today cause I'm leaving on a trip. One of them could have gone another couple of days, but two of them looked done or very close to done. On to the pics!

They grow lots of nice secondary branches, not a main cola kind of strain. The main colas are quite small, but the plants are quite loaded with buds. My light is not quite enough, it's a Mars Hydro TS 600 with about 25 % broken diodes and I only vegged for 25 days and the grow area was on the cool side for the first month or so/grew a bit slower than normal. The plants didn't give off that much smell, really only towards the last three weeks (and not that much). My homemade cross is way stinkier. All of the QAR's are really frosty, especially QAR 1 and QAR 2. QAR 3 is a bit leafier and not as dense and doesn't smell as much/nice as the other two. Also a liiiittle bit slower. They grew well and easy without any problems. In veg they smelled like wet leather (not that nice), early flowering like carrots! But nice/sweet carrots with a hint of wood and menthol mixed in. Towards maturation, the smell has evolved into a fruitier and sweeter smell. And the resin that sticks to your hands when handling them smells like really good hash - really looking forward to try the cured product.

Anyways, on to the pics:
They didn't end up in the order I wanted them but never mind, no one probably cares anyways :)

QAR2.jpg
QAR3.jpg
Macro QAR2.jpg
QAR2cola.jpg
QAR1cola.jpg
OverviewQAR.jpg
QAR1.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Ran five QAR's, three females and two males. The best male was used to create some F2's and I also used some male pollen from one of my own crosses to make seeds with one of the QAR's. My own cross is a real mutt that I have been tampering with for years that consists of many different genetics such as Romulan, Auto Purple Mazar, Blue Himalayan, Strawberry Racoon and Strawberry Racoon. Bred towards pineyness, fall colours, earliness and frostiness - should be an interesting mix!

Anyways, here are the three female QAR's, photos are a couple of days old and they came down today cause I'm leaving on a trip. One of them could have gone another couple of days, but two of them looked done or very close to done. On to the pics!

They grow lots of nice secondary branches, not a main cola kind of strain. The main colas are quite small, but the plants are quite loaded with buds. My light is not quite enough, it's a Mars Hydro TS 600 with about 25 % broken diodes and I only vegged for 25 days and the grow area was on the cool side for the first month or so/grew a bit slower than normal. The plants didn't give off that much smell, really only towards the last three weeks (and not that much). My homemade cross is way stinkier. All of the QAR's are really frosty, especially QAR 1 and QAR 2. QAR 3 is a bit leafier and not as dense and doesn't smell as much/nice as the other two. Also a liiiittle bit slower. They grew well and easy without any problems. In veg they smelled like wet leather (not that nice), early flowering like carrots! But nice/sweet carrots with a hint of wood and menthol mixed in. Towards maturation, the smell has evolved into a fruitier and sweeter smell. And the resin that sticks to your hands when handling them smells like really good hash - really looking forward to try the cured product.

Anyways, on to the pics:
They didn't end up in the order I wanted them but never mind, no one probably cares anyways :)

View attachment 18843117 View attachment 18843118 View attachment 18843119 View attachment 18843120 View attachment 18843121 View attachment 18843115 View attachment 18843116
I seem to have heard you guys mention me. Although I was not invited🫡, I would like to say that maybe your lights should be under warranty. Please kindly send the details, photos or video, purchase platform, the order number to solutions@mars-hydro.com if it is convenient for you, our after-sales man will offer you the solutions asap.😁

swedeinoz

Thank you Mars Hydro, the diodes broke within three months but I have had the light for almost two years so probably not under warranty anymore....

Here is a nug of QAR2 and QAR1 chilling in the sunshine for a bit. They are curing, everything is smokeable and improving by the day. All three plants are decent in the potency department and especially QAR2 already tastes wonderful when vaped. Sweet and terpene rich goodness, bit of wood, fruit and has in there. Hard to describe but in about two weeks I think all three plants are going to be even tastier and better. This strain is a good one/worth the price of admission in my book :)

Attachments

• QAR2nugandQAR1nug.jpg
    QAR2nugandQAR1nug.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 45

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Thank you Mars Hydro, the diodes broke within three months but I have had the light for almost two years so probably not under warranty anymore....

Here is a nug of QAR2 and QAR1 chilling in the sunshine for a bit. They are curing, everything is smokeable and improving by the day. All three plants are decent in the potency department and especially QAR2 already tastes wonderful when vaped. Sweet and terpene rich goodness, bit of wood, fruit and has in there. Hard to describe but in about two weeks I think all three plants are going to be even tastier and better. This strain is a good one/worth the price of admission in my book :)
Happy harvest! For the TS600, a limited warranty is provided for 5 years. Trade-in is available to get new LEDs at 30%-50% off. You can contact our after-sales staff solutions@mars-hydro.com, they will help.😉