What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Flowering nicely.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Group shot with Bubba Kush x PCK from ACE in the center.

image.jpeg

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Looking stunning all round Fletch. Interesting to see ultra modern cookie/runtz/gelato hybrids in your usually old school genetics flowering room. Love to see the BK x PCK in there, too. She’s a flavour bomb on her own. Wondering how she’ll compare with this Karma offering.

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Thanks @Kalbhairav , you are very much correct about my love for the Old School strains. Much like you my friend.

Hey @blondie , you nailed it when you said this cross is trouble-free in your thread. Love that we will both be smoking the same Herbs as we enter Summertime.

Here are the 2 smaller plants which were given time to catch up to the others in size. Flowering for a few weeks after a brutal cut-back.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The smells from the ripening Buds are extremely intricate. Sweet, Fruity, Creamy, Dank, and a bit of Perfumed Spice. I am in Love.

kro-magnon

Veteran
View attachment 18984529

Healthy fanleaves even at Harvest. This strain is so Easy to grow!!

View attachment 18984530

This is the plant from the top of the Page. Plenty of Autumn color even without any cool temperatures.
I think the Leds are promoting the production of anthocyanin, I noticed the part of the plants with the better exposition to the LED panel are always more colorful than the rest of the plant even with temperature at 25°c or more.
Do you want to run some of the plants again?

need4weed

Veteran
The last time I grew sunset sherbet some of the plants turned completely deep red, leaves and stems, quite spectacular. Long internode with golf ball buds. Does anyone know which side of the lineage it comes from? Pink panties maybe ?

Latest posts

Latest posts