What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Test Growers - Wanted

Stonerbudz

If there is any of these seeds still available let me know I will be happy to grow and show them and compare with the rest of the growers growing

mr.brunch

Veteran

linde

linde

@PANIKZ Hey PANIKZ I'm way late to the party but if u had any of those super61 left for testing id be game after my current run...or anything with your DFG, Freezeland or Mighty freeze crosses. any of the early pink haired stuff.. Thanks much!

swampthing

looks like everybody took the seeds and ran. not one single grow diary??
Sucks… I passed out at least 50 packs. Mostly to forum members. How many grew em? About 10%

I understand, as I can’t always test things as I plan to bc of, well, life... life happens sometimes…

What really gets me is when I see them up for sale or trade. That is just a slap in the face.

But what makes up for all those people that don’t, are the ones that do. I just had someone win a concentrate competition with a cross of mine, and then it was written up in leafly as one of the best strains/extract of 2022. To boot, he even kept a tissue culture sample of said pheno.

Attachments

• F3684742-9CEC-4E33-9949-0FDBA7904FBE.jpeg
    F3684742-9CEC-4E33-9949-0FDBA7904FBE.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah there’s been hardly any signs of diary’s from these seeds sent out which I paid for postage to a lot of these members , kinda makes you not want to bother some times doing nice things like seed giveaways , one member in Question is still asking for free seeds and iv sent out a bunch twice just blatant piss taking .. no sign of any dairy at all .

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah there’s been hardly any signs of diary’s from these seeds sent out which I paid for postage to a lot of these members , kinda makes you not want to bother some times doing nice things like seed giveaways , one member in Question is still asking for free seeds and iv sent out a bunch twice just blatant piss taking .. no sign of any dairy at all .
Name and Shame Them :good::biggrin::biggrin:

mr.brunch

Veteran
I would say definitely ask for evidence of previous grow diaries mate.
On a lighter note, headbanger x opg … 3 girls and gelato/dosi x opg … 4 girls and one undeclared
3x Hb and 1x g/d cross are in my diary and I have sent the 3 + 1 to a friends tent. He will send me pics.
Flowering soon

Koondense

Veteran
A badge is a cool idea but will leave the "want to become a tester" people out.
Maybe some other kind of reputation score could be useful in picking potential testers, something like a reaction score.
In any way, keeping track of who gets the seeds and does or doesn't grow them can be shared between the seedmakers, a kind of internal user score.

Cheers

Justonemoreburger

Weirdos.. why not grow some free seeds?! I only grow outdoors guerrilla style so my season is limited, otherwise I’d love to try some for next year. It’s my first year growing RGSC seeds so I’ve got some fast zkittles on the go atm and they’re doing well, started a little late,… right at the end of may, but they’re still about 1m tall I’m interested to see how they turn out.

I’m probably a little too idealistic but don’t ask for seeds you ain’t going to grow! Pointless.

Latest posts

Latest posts