What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Teretulemast / Welcome

Remicell

huhahaho

huhahaho

started this summer Autoflower with 1 24w cfl, later on to window ledge and then outside(when it was warm enough. - strain unknown. Replanted too late so it was quite small.
5AhEROR.jpg
jWumPhm.jpg

This Wasp came to chill on the plant, for like 4 days it left on mornings and came back later.
n0m7l6w.jpg

biSbc1t.jpg

uDeig7b.jpg

cry0fluk3

tere!

lol thats about the extent of my Estonian at present. I'm new here and from pretty far away (Africa).

A friendly local has already hooked me up with some homegrown but its a lot harder organising good smoke out here than I thought.

Once i'm settled in i'll probably get back into the grow game but it'll be completely different to how it works at home mainly cause I'm not used to very cold winters.

the cool thing was seeing snow and walking in snow to work for the very first time the other day.

anyway i'm rambling. beautiful country. friendly people. i'll enjoy my very long stay here.