What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Temperature Controller (Thermostat) for Vents

Ipotato

Czech quality they also have some interesting led lights

1651656022194.png

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I am sure it could be, but not at that quality unless you ready to invest into teaching them and ironing out the kinks untill you get your product. Itwould be basically a copy of this or something similar. With cheaper parts, less features and half ass quality. Like all knockoffs are. They have the cheap manufacturing, but not the bright minds or practice to get to quality products on their own most times.
I wont start producing circuits, just thought of looking for readymade ones already sold

Otherwise, ill go with the normal on off thermostat...

growshopfrank

Veteran
I've used Lux programmable thermostat outlets for decades. inkbird and a few others are in the game now, but Lux are rock solid performers. They will turn the fan on and off according to the temp settings you input. Dimming would need to be done with another device.

Hoping someone has info on a dual controller of sorts.
FWIW Lux WIN100 would be the item.
Good solid performer basic programmable Tstat with adjustable hysteresis capable of switching a small AC reliably for years.