What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Synthetic urine brand in Europe ?

Gizmo

Hello fellows, im looking for a synthetic urine brand i could order in europe, i cant have fresh urine from non smoker people and can't order quick fix brand they don't send to europe nor amazon.
Im looking for people with experience and feeback on european brand synthetic urine to be sure this kind of product works. thank you for your help please.

Gizmo

Last edited:

Gizmo

alternatively i seriously think to freeze my urine as i have not smoked yet and it has been a year since my last joint of haze. way too long if you ask me... freezing urine seems to work as i read in an other thread.

Gizmo

i have opened this thread to find some european synthetic urine brand but finaly i read a lot of things about freezing urine so i froze a sample of 100ml to make a test and i defrost it at ambiant temp 24 hours ago.

When it was frozen it was very cloudy and it stayed cloudy for hours but i shaked the sample one time when it was defrost so the liquid became cloudy again. now the sample is back to normal with a yellow color acacia honey like color i can see through. there is a layer of sediment at the bottom of the little glass bottle i used to make the sample. tomorow i will buy coffee filters in paper and will filter these sediments.

i must say till now i never thought of freezing my own urine but all these shitty laws lead me to experiment a little and i find it fun in the end. the idea of fucking the system make me very happy :biggrin:

i ordered a hundred of small plastic vials for urine testing so i will have a few work to do soon :biggrin:

I'd suggest getting one of those frozen samples tested, bring it to (unrelated! obviously) testing facility on your own and get their feedback, straight ask them if everything was normal, you're paying them, so they'll tell ya...