What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swt#3 VS Swt #4

c99_smoker

I have Swt #3 in my garden now. How does it compare with Swt #4? Has anyone grown both? I was thinking about buying the Swt #4. Any comments welcome.

MrLegends

Swt#4

Swt#4

HI
The SweetTooth#4 is more mold resitant, and in a good summer you can grow it outdoor, what you can´t make with the #3.

JLP

Veteran
SWT#3 seems to lean more to the Blueberry side and has a deeper,fruity flavor.SWT#3 also produces rock hard nugs.

SWT#4 seems to lean more to the Sweet Pink Grapefruit side and has a sweeter grapefruit flavor,the buds aren't as tight but I managed to get both #3 and #4 to mold.

JLP:)

G

#3 looked more stable and had better yeild, resin, and flower/leaf ratio. I also found it leaned more to the grapefruit as it is a backcross to it. I did get one bb pheno that was delishious. They will both mold on you. IMHO #3 is far better than #4.

Latest posts

Latest posts