What's new

Sweet Tooth (BC Bud Depot)

G

These are some shots of BCBD Sweet Tooth a friend grew outdoors this year,
This is some dank and sticky. The throaty taste is indeed extremely sweet, especially after you've brushed your teeth. The buzz is lonnnngggg and heavy.

Last edited:

fieldgrower

i recently smoked sweet tooth, didnt look at all like that thow, was a very strong strain, loved the smell and taste, gooey buds, you squeeze and resin almost drains out of the buds

G

I greew a sweet tooth cross from BCBD...and it was like ur friends but purple..>High wasnt that great tho but taste was nice...

G

SweetTooth...

SweetTooth...

...heres some i grew this yr. Super sweet, like fruity pebbles. Nice complex mixed buzz, VERY PURPLE, great yield. she was a #3 clone from the BPG.
peace

G

dayyum.. you all got some nice nugs of swt... i personally, would trim them up real tight though... excellant nonetheless.

your boy
bILL

G

DAMN sick nugs!!!
My freinds goes for around 300/oz some was better than others, but not too purple after the cure. A bit heavy stone for my taste, though.
Gotta say DAMN again for those nugs!

G

Mine lost a lil color during cure, Does yours go down extreamlysmooth? early in the cure, 11 days, i tried her and she was SMOOTH then... now, SO, SO Smooth going down. I pick at a lil b4 smoking, kinda like second trim... I like some of the covered in trichs leaves left on as it adds flavor, and i believe a part of the complex high...without it all together, i think ur missing out. thats just me...
peace DC, Howd' she yield for you? out of 2 plants w/ 3 week vegg, 9 week flower...outside 13 1/2 oz. I won a 1st place prize from H3ad seeds, for a halloween photo contest...she was dubbed... the Big Purple Boner..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts