What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet seeds, sweet experience

spigolaro

Good evening to the whole forum, to my great joy we start again with a new crop as this morning the fresh seeds arrived and by the way I wanted to thank Jaypp Apolo and Tommy and all the staff of Sweet seeds for the nice gifts you sent me, I love you always fill me with seeds Grazieee. This time I buried 3 Ice cool and 1 Jack 47 in the jiffy, the first strain in question I did a few years ago and I liked it a lot while the second I never cultivated. By now I have run many strains of this seedbank except the autoflowering, always happy and I do not write it because I am biased but because it is true so for those who have the pleasure of following me a big thank you in advance and no more chatter, let's go ...
IMG_20221019_135906.jpg
IMG_20221019_135837.jpg

spigolaro

Well well well, yesterday the little ones popped up as punctual as a clock they put the little head out of the ground. I always get excited when a new life takes shape and I try not to make it miss anything, on the other hand my daughters are ahahaha, the cultivation has now begun.
IMG_20221024_141417.jpg
IMG_20221024_141443.jpg

spigolaro

Hi guys, it's been a while since I updated the 3d and the cultivation is deliberately slowing down because I have very little time to dedicate to the little ones, however they are doing great, they are 22 days old and they are under 2 neons of 55 watts. In a few days the girls will be moved to the other box under the LEDs, I plan to do one more intermediate transfer and then into the final 18 liter pots.
IMG_20221114_044114.jpg
IMG_20221114_044204.jpg
IMG_20221114_044213.jpg