What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Seeds® ✦ 2023 Catalog

SweetApolo

Sweet Seeds® 2023 Catalog
Discover the new Sweet Seeds® strains on our website: Sweet Seeds®

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

BuckeyeGreen

I’ve got to say that this is the best catalog I have ever seen. The wealth of information, which I require as a potential customer, is everything I’d want and need to know as a grower. Also the creativity of the presentation, the graphics, the photography, etc. is very professional and very high quality.

I shop seed shops here in the USA and the vast majority of the time I see almost no information about the strain or very, very little. The information I usually see is, it’s this strain crossed with this strain. Frequently the strains mentioned, I’ve never heard of. I’ve often wondered who buys seeds with no information about those seeds?

I commend the Sweet Seeds staff on producing the best catalog in the business.🏆 I hadn’t considered making a purchase from Sweet Seeds but after reading your catalog, I will now. Thanks and great job.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BuckeyeGreen :tiphat:

Thank you very much for your visit and for you review on our catalog. It's really very appreciated. I will pass your feedback to our design department, as I'm sure they will be happy to read it. All the departments of our company have an impact on the catalog, for example our (me, Jaypp and Apolo) department contributes with photos and optimization of texts and descriptions, but the most of the credits definitely go to the publicity and design department, along with marketing.

I'm sure you'll enjoy growing our strains as much as you enjoyed the catalog. If you need any help or advice when choosing the strain(s) just let us know and we'll be more than pleased to assist you on that. And later when you grow them, you're invited to share a grow diary here in our subforum so that we can follow it and share some opinions and advice if we see that it can be of any help.

Also, at this point unfortunately we are not shipping to the USA but we can advice on where to find out strains from a reliable reseller, so that you get fresh, well stored and original seeds from Sweet Seeds®. Well, basically you'd just have to click in our banner and you're automatically redirected to the first reseller that we would advice.

Thanks again bro. All the best and sweet smokes! :joint:

tommy

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers again my friend! ;)

I checked with our distribution department and they say that Seedsman just made a very big order from us, with all the strains from our collection, so probably they will have all our strains in stock very soon.

Either way, please keep passing by our subforum here as soon we might also start some initiatives that might interest you.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts