What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Amnesia Haze

smilley

Veteran
I planted 6 seeds on March 1st and they were all above the soil within 4 days. I'll flip them on April 1st so they'll get a 31 day veg. I repotted them into 2 gal pots yesterday and they're all vegging happily 4 ft under a 480W led array. Not planning to top them and will feed with PBP and Liquid Karma. This is my first grow thread in a few years so bear with me. That's it for now.

20230315_151903.jpg

smilley

Veteran
Thanks Crowmax. I plan to up-pot them to 5 gal near the end of stretch.

I don't know what's going on with this seedling. She put out her first true single leafs, then a cluster of single leafs and then the terminal bud disappeared. She's putting out normal branches from the first nodes but nothing at the top, it's like she self topped herself. I'll call this one "The Mutant". The other 5 are growing as expected.

20230323_105207.jpg

smilley

Veteran
Crowmax & Tommy G

I wish I could have vegged them another 2 weeks but I'm working to an end date. I've budgeted 10 weeks for flowering so we'll see how it goes. Yes, very uniform growth with tight internode spacing. I didn't expect that. Someone did some nice work producing this strain.

I'm used to multstrain grows with lots of pot shims to level the canopy. I might be able to level them in the 5 gallon pots and not have to shim anything. That'd be sweet, lol.

They've perked up nicely since they got a taste of the PBP flowering solution. Oh, YukonKronic taught me to up-pot near the end of stretch and I've done it ever since. The rootballs are always solid roots at harvest. He's a terrific grower.

Thanks for looking in...

smilley

Veteran
Day F11

I was getting some yellowing on some of the lower fans. I added some cal/mag to the feeding regime and it's perked them up nicely. I may have been slightly under watering as well. The branches are starting to poke out through the foliage. They'll get repotted tomorrow and I'll try and get a rootball pic.

20230411_173329.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts