What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Amnesia Haze grow (soil, led)

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hii guys :coffee:

Day 30 Flowering
Plants doing ok, they smell fantastic and full of trichomes

Tops under the bigger LED panel became a bit hot, but fixed it now.
Weather became a bit hot also, but it's under control for now ~25c during lights on at night

One circulation fan went bad, started to smell of burning electronics, happy i smelled it while i was there...

Had few minor fungus gnats, had to make a layer with perlite in top of the soil to keep them away...very effective

Added Biobizz grow, bloom , topmax

full

full

full

full

full

:smoker:
Any calmag used yet.?.and thanks for the update my friend..

Crowmax

Veteran
Hi guys !! Thanks for your comments.

Update from the plants,
They got harvested early, at day 49 only.

Mostly because they got a bit fucked up, really fast. (also for another reason i can't say here)
Specially the plants under the bigger LED look to suffered more. 1 plant was fine.
Im not sure if it was the temperatures or some kind of not feeding them properly.
Tops was starting showing their leafs dry yellowing and die. Bottom of the plants was fine greenish, no sign of problems.

All 4 was very uniform, excellent aromas, 2 phenos are more special than the other 2.

Have not weight them yet but should be 50g+ each plant

Might have to make a new grow room.... has to be ultra stealth... but i dont know if it's really possible to make...

Here's some photos

Before harvest
full

full

They dried very fast, in like 5 days was ready to jar, only had inline fan running
full

full

full

full

full

full

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Woo hoo... :D Excellent harvest :tiphat:

Thanks for sharing all this with us. We really hope you enjoy it and have a lot of fun while using these flowers ;)

Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Work Crowmax enjoy your work my friend and as tommy says thanks for sharing well done m8.:good: