What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Afghani Bubba Reloaded!!!

there goes edro

Veteran

Hey Sweet Seeds fans! Wanted to share the last leg of my Sweet Afghani Bubba grow. The genetic make up is S.A.D x Pre 98 Bubba Kash. I made a thread here when I ran S.A.D accidently making the female seeds by stressing my Bubba. There's also a thread when I first ran S.A.B for the first time. Tommy and Jaypp are the genuinely cool guys and are always helpful! Hope everything's lovely! Here's the first of two this time. I accidentally snapped the main cola bending her over thus topping. The second plant is more single cola.

there goes edro

Veteran
S.A.B #2

S.A.B #2

Really missed having this strain around. No hermies yet from the 4 from last run and these two. Produces rock hard, frosty, purple nugs. Might not get as colorful as last time due to warmer weather this time around but you can definitely see some color coming in. Questions and comments are always welcome and thanks for dropping by! I will update at least weekly. Keep it Sweeeeeet!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi my friend, thanks for sharing your work here, seems like you have a nice girl!

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

there goes edro

Veteran
S.A.B #1 @ 58 days flower

S.A.B #1 @ 58 days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Should be ready to chop in a few days.

there goes edro

Veteran
S.A.B #2 @ 58 days flower

S.A.B #2 @ 58 days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S.A.B #2 is not as ready as #1 so more time for this pheno. Next set of pics will be just before the chop.

there goes edro

Veteran
Just before the chop

Just before the chop

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks for the kind words Jaypp! Really appreciate you riding along with me! If the quick dried sample I smoked yesterday is any indication I will enjoy this harvest immensely!! The wife commented like 3 times on how good the weed tasted and she's my biggest critic.

The seeds were actually labeled Bubba Kush S2s. My S.A.D must have released some pollen onto the Bubba. After a few weeks of vegging I could definitely tell it wasn't pure Bubba. Once flowering started I recognized the plant structure and growth pattern from my previous S.A.D grow. The plants leaned a lot more to the S.A.D side then the cross with the S.A.D as the mom. Nice affy indeed! Until next time I'll keep one lit you keep it Sweeet!!!!!!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hello my friend!

Very nice, thanks for sharing!

Don't forget to participate in our photographic contest ;)

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Late to the show. Glad I found it though. Those look pretty damn good. What kind of scent do they give off? Which do you think will give the larger yield - topped or not?

Good to see you doing your thing.

there goes edro

Veteran
Late to the show. Glad I found it though. Those look pretty damn good. What kind of scent do they give off? Which do you think will give the larger yield - topped or not?

Good to see you doing your thing.

Always good to see you around Wildgrow! Smells musky, earthy, with a hint of sweetness. Yeah, I'm getting settled into a new spot so I'll be a lot more active shortly. The topped plant yielded more bur the untopped plant had the less dense buds also.

there goes edro

Veteran
Classic Afghani all the way! The smoke is musky and smooth with a kick as one smoking Bubba describes it. After a few puffs it feels like a warm blanket of fog settling in to your head. The sensation starts in the head then makes it way to the body. Eyes become heavy and if you puff to much oh, you going out for the count! One of the best representations of Afghani genetics have had in years. Til next time keep it Sweet! ( Scene fades to black with Marijuana smoke floating everywhere). I'm so cinematic when I'm high! Bye!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice! Someday Ill get to try Bubba. Still, I know what you mean. 1 of my plants knocks me out cold if Im being too chill.