Swan Song: Double Sour Thai & DSD v2. Soil, SCROG

AugustWest

High! :wave:

I was lucky enough to stay up late and get a hold of some seeds from Swan Song and zeppelindood :thank you:

We'll be running Double Strawberry Diesel and Double Sour Thai. I germinated 11 of each, all did germinate and after weeding out a couple of runts i ended up with 19 healthy plants. 11 DSD and 8 DST

I'm hoping to run a scrog of some sorts.. but that may change depending on the amount of females i end up with..

Specs on the room:

12x12 room
2x4 veg tent with 6x4' T-5
6x4 Flower area with 1000w MH for late veg, and 1000w HPS for flower, (soon to be 2000w if the electrician ever shows up) :p
The 1000w is on a light mover..
6" vortex fan into attic and out the gable vent.
Can Filter for odor control during flower and drying.

They've been vegging around 3 weeks or so in the tent under the T-5 and were just transplanted and will go under the 1000w till they show sex... then get transplanted into 3 or 5 gallon smart pots depending on the amount of girls and the space i have.

Nutes: When i transplanted i gave them some hygrozyme, B'cuzz "root" and Cal-Mag. Otherwise i usually don't feed anything till 12/12 time.
Flower: is Pure Blend "bloom", B'cuzz "bloom", Big Bud/Overdrive, calmag, hygrozyme.

some pics:

seeds.jpg

seedlings at Feb 9th

020902all.jpg

The Growroom:

030209room.jpg

what they looked like before the transplant

030208allpre.jpg

DSD and the couple phenos i see

030205sd1a.jpg

030204sd1.jpg

030212sd3a.jpg

#2 which is pretty much the rest of them (so far)

030206sd2.jpg

and i marked this one because the seed was like twice as big as all the others.. but i see no difference so far

030207sd3a.jpg

DSD group shot

030203sdall.jpg

Double Sour Thai They all seem pretty uniform. One has more "crinkly" leaves than the others.. but that's about it.

030201st1.jpg

030202st2.jpg

DST Group Shot

030211stall.jpg

The whole Crew after the transplant

030213all.jpg

Rootp0rn :D

030210roots.jpg

Thanks for looking y'all.. and i'll update on the regular for sure.
any comments, suggestions, criticisms etc.. are more than welcome. :tiphat: :thank you:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Talk about dialed in... every one of those young ones is in perfect health, beautiful. I'm most excited to see your fruits August ! HOT HOT HOT :hotbounce and with asskicking wall to wall coverage to boot. BTW, I dig your growroom br0.

:plant grow:<------ look y'all it's AW !

G

Guest 64665

i'm sure this going to be a grow to keep my eye on. your Rez grow looked phenomenal

BPJR

Im looking forward to watching your progress AW. I have a pack of the ST BX1 in the seed library just waiting to be germed. Good luck on your grow man.

Cheers,
Bobby

AugustWest

Talk about dialed in... every one of those young ones is in perfect health, beautiful. I'm most excited to see your fruits August ! HOT HOT HOT :hotbounce and with asskicking wall to wall coverage to boot. BTW, I dig your growroom br0.

:plant grow:<------ look y'all it's AW !

:laughing:

thanks zep! :D
any of those phenos stand out to you yet? That sativa looking DSD (#1) is getting pretty branchy already.. i may snatch a clone soon.

thanks for dropping by y'all.. i appreciate the company :)

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Looking mighty fine, August. From the looks of your other grows, you're gonna rock this one. Can't wait to see what comes up.

What's up AugustWest,

Just stoppin in to say hi, seen you around over at GC

Looks like you got a really great start on your scrog grow

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
any of those phenos stand out to you yet?

The crinkly DST is a winner and I hope your DSD #1 is female, she should have strawberry to her. DSD #2 are what I would call an outstanding representation of the Strawberry and Diesel combination.

Again... your work is beautiful br0 :artist:

AugustWest

The crinkly DST is a winner and I hope your DSD #1 is female, she should have strawberry to her. DSD #2 are what I would call an outstanding representation of the Strawberry and Diesel combination.

Again... your work is beautiful br0 :artist:

interesting man.. i'll keep an eye for sure!! I can't tell you enough how great it is talking to the man himself when growing.. you really go above and beyond, and it's appreciated by all of us zep!

AW, are you going to use the screen this run?

yeah i think so.. even if i have to squeeze them in like the last time and do a few staggered harvests.
I usually shut down for the summer, so i need some yields this run :D

they seem to be digging the 1000w MH and their new home in the larger containers.
Have a nice weekend y'all!

030404.jpg

030401.jpg

030402.jpg

030403.jpg

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Supporter
What lovely young ones you got there! Im in it for the long haul..