What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SuperSourDosidos

Flowerman

Almost done, @ 9 weeks now, (a cut from one of the mums I had) smells like a sweet & sour grapefruit. Stays short, easy to grow, nice yield, grown under LEDs.

Attachments

• PXL_20230425_233724098.jpg
    PXL_20230425_233724098.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 130
  • PXL_20230425_233726324.jpg
    PXL_20230425_233726324.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Tahoe22

btw, see you had a 3 pack.. dont know if the other 2 are around to compare but if so... any major difference between phenos or relatively similar?

Flowerman

I finally gotten around to flowering the other seedling, and took cuts of her, but she won't be done for about another month and some. I will say this first one is the most potent plant in my grow. Just phenomenal stone and high, I just melt into my chair and drift, too much I'm sleeping. But I really enjoy drifting in music and mediating on this. Taste is a little different, it taste like vermouth, which to me is nice.

Flowerman

The 3rd Seed, If I recall, which it was over a year ago either it was stunted or something else, but I didn't end up keeping it. So I only have these two to go by, so far they grow and smell pretty much the same, I still have some time to go to compare the high/stone of them, but will when she finishes up.

Latest posts

Latest posts