What's new

Super Thai x Skunk

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Product: Super Thai x Skunk from High Quality Seeds.

Effect: Mello but very good energy to her.

Taste: Creamy Thai with Skunk undertones.

Stature: Moderate lanky.

Odor: Sweet tarts.

Desciption Of The Grow: She was all bud! A rare leaf. She was top heavy so I strung her up for about half of her budding. She is very pretty, a great look to her as Thai dominates this plant in taste as well. A bargain in my book! Way to go HQS! Very similer to "classic" Thai weed from 1980-1985 or so. Very tayste in a vap.

Last edited:

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
good mix!......seems companies are tring to bring back that 80's smoke!! See if my test seeds have any 80's quality!!

G

Man Zep
I am gonna start saving now for that strain of yours..
Supreme thai 1.0. Is there gonna be a 2,2.5...? peace

sack

G

Sounds like some Thai of old. But I'll bet the good taste comes from the skunk. The high from the Thai, not a bad deal. Thanks Zep!

SuperThai x Skunk XViet Combo

SuperThai x Skunk XViet Combo

Hey Zep, I've ordered this super thai from HQS(3 packs) and was wondering if ya thought I might be able to cross her with Fet's Viet combo with good results?

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I would say you'll have some height to deal with sam.... you will have some kick ass potency involved, thats for sure... one thing you'll get with that many beans is the always elusive Chocolate pheno.

yeah it's everything about the classic that you want smokey ~

hiya sacko.... I'm enjoying this project a great deal.... if it goes according to plan (does it ever?) I'll backcross it 3 times and move on to my Rockin' Redbud project.

thank you HOG... this project is already 2 years in and I still don't have a release date for it.... she's going to be refined down, you can bet your boots.

IWakeNBake2

Wow it's been years since I've had a good Thai... I guess I need to go on the hunt for some thai... hope that chocolate is ready for me.....

Latest posts

Latest posts