What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Snow Dogg clone Only

swordfish

What an amazing plant! I never hear much about it, im guessing its do to being very rare. If the rez bx is even close to the original its worth every cent. The plant is so special because it does not give off a typical marijuana smell in flower. Its one of the best plants to grow without fear of smell. It can be finished in as little as 50-55 days but seems perfect past 60 or so. When done right it can produce 2.5 lbs per light with 30 day veg in promix. The cured buds smell like fruit punch, people call it tutty fruity, the fruit etc. The high is an intense sativa head high and is a great day time smoke. This is surely one of the top bud I have ever grown or smoked!

Bi0hazard

Veteran
I got some of Alphakronic's Snowdawg BX's. I've seen great results from them on other posts, I hope I get a great chem high from it =]

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
This is Rez SD bx 1 at day 70.

Do they look like your clone?
It was great either way.
18 oz solo cup behind the bud in pic #4.

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
What an amazing plant! I never hear much about it, im guessing its do to being very rare. If the rez bx is even close to the original its worth every cent. The plant is so special because it does not give off a typical marijuana smell in flower. Its one of the best plants to grow without fear of smell. It can be finished in as little as 50-55 days but seems perfect past 60 or so. When done right it can produce 2.5 lbs per light with 30 day veg in promix. The cured buds smell like fruit punch, people call it tutty fruity, the fruit etc. The high is an intense sativa head high and is a great day time smoke. This is surely one of the top bud I have ever grown or smoked!

2.5 lbs per light is well.... FUCKING AWSOME.... and I doubt that it can be counted on....

How many plants per light? and how many lights per room? i.e. your not gonna get 2.5 lbs out of a 1k light room...

Been doing this tooo ooo oooo long to believe that tale... but I'm interested... cause I know 2 lbs per light can be done in like a 4 light room ... but shit oh dear that is doing everything perfect.. and having god smille down

what nute mix if your in promix??? geeze PLEASE don't tell me ADVANCED....hahaha
peace!@

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Snow dog clone only is originally from western mass. If your looking for beans , Alphakronik did a lot of crosses based off the Snowdog clone .

panick503

I have a pretty good cut of snow dog myself, I believe mine is the tga version, he crossed the clone to space queen. Mine really looks a lot like whadeezlrg's plant pic, with the thin pointier tips as far as bud structure. It has a nice sour chemmy smell to it

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
that cut I posted years ago is still floating around the circle, my buddy has one in his below ground screen house in his backyard this year actually...and I just squished some light dep snodawg from another friend to make a little bit of rosin like 3 days ago. I think that her true potential is in concentrate production these days, but always a refreshingly different smoke!

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Snowdog bx from Alphakronik

Snowdog bx from Alphakronik

Not the clone only , but good plants in those beans

*Sorry ,I may have already posted this pic in the past

46772939.png

Last edited:

978Capt.Terp

I no this is super old but I been looking for snowdog since I lost her years back . Can someone please point me in the rite direction to were I might be able to find her ..
. Thnk you in advance

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i got '2' packs of snowdog from rez years ago.... we grew out maybe 1/2 dozen seeds, don't remember how many ladies we got , but it was a few, as normal we ran it 2-3 times, and let em go, as none were keepers... good weed... but who wants good weed...

maybe one day we will hunt for a better pheno- till then the seeds are in the freezer...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts