What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil straight to 11/13 SCROG water only.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
The big one in the middle is still stretching.

20230308_195505~2.jpg

First pic is the smaller plant on the left.

20230308_195643~2.jpg

Big one.

20230308_195731~2.jpg

Digit

inspired a new desktop background image in my theme. :)

Attachments

• nevilecannabisgrowing20230308_195643~2.png
    nevilecannabisgrowing20230308_195643~2.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 52

BlazinPurps

Looking great man she is a beast! Any smells coming through yet? One of mine is starting to smell like skunky body odor with a bit of citrus and incense. The smell caught me off guard although I have admittingly not grown many Haze varieties so maybe its fairly common.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great man she is a beast! Any smells coming through yet? One of mine is starting to smell like skunky body odor with a bit of citrus and incense. The smell caught me off guard although I have admittingly not grown many Haze varieties so maybe its fairly common.
My mate says 1 of my phenos smells like Cheese burger ( he a vegetarian ) I don't get the Cheeseburger smell but I get what he's saying some strange but delicious kinda Skunky meat smell to , but it's all Mad Sativa, no Skunk detected at all , Wild Thai/Haze pheno in looks , High and even taste , smell doesn't translate to taste at all, takes on much more 50/50 incense/Citrus Thai taste , honestly amazing and so unique to your usual Haze your going to love it if taken to maturity

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi folks they are now 78 and 76 days old. Smell from a stemrub is rotten fruits with hints of spice. The smaller one had a nice methol like head added to the intensly rotten fruit. She is also nice frosty.

View attachment 18822586

View attachment 18822585
Looking great bro, you got her tamed amazingly well for your bed and looking very happy.

Your welcome to any free pack from my whole collection once completed this log so don't forget to hit me up for the offer when harvested.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts