What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Malawi Haze

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Medusa at 60ish days
IMG_2363.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What a unique specimen she is :) @MrHamilton That loud strawberry scent in your Super Malawi Haze must be a transgressive (and desirable, in this case) trait, as it's not typically found in either Malawi or Nevil's Haze.

Proleterre

No worries @Proleterre looks like there will be enough canopy to cover it all :yes:
Too much canopy in fact. I should flip into flowering sooner. Have to cut a lot of tops because they kiss my leds.

Nowadays, here's week 10 :

IMG_20240423_214751_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

I forgot to reopen the water after a dry period last week. They stayed 6 days without water. The fan leaves totally yellowed since that.
IMG_20240423_214841_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

But I can recognize the same good smell as the one I grow before.
This weed is dope, little to no ceiling, the more you smoke, the more you fly, excellent.

Latest posts

Latest posts