What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Lemon Haze Auto, Green House Seeds

TonyGrow

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me with a growth blockage, below are my growing conditions:

-Planted on 4/23/22 I am currently in week 5
-grow box: 1x1m
-lamp 250 w agro
-Light/dark cycle: 20/4
-Soil: Biobizz light mix
-Pot: air pot 13 l
-Water: tap water corrected to PH between 6.7 and 7.2
-Fertilisation: 2 ml biobizz phase grow on two litres of water once a week (for now)
-Extractor and intruder 24 h with internal fan
-Constant temperature between 25 and 27 degrees
-Humidity at 55-60 % (65-70 % the first two weeks)

These are 3 Super Lemon haze and one Barney's Glue ice cream, all of which grew regularly at first, except the 'Ice cream' which was always superior. Two of the three lemon haze have had a growth blockage since the middle of the third week and are now 37cm and 45cm respectively while the ice cream and the other lemon haze are 78cm and 75cm, but I can't explain this as the other two have grown normally and all under the same environmental conditions, do you have any suggestions?
As you can see from the third photo, by the third week they were all about the same height

Attachments

• C49A1CFA-7F36-4E3A-B45F-E781E55E8475.jpeg
    C49A1CFA-7F36-4E3A-B45F-E781E55E8475.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
  • 4CB2A1B2-B576-4648-89AB-1FAB6C65F83E.jpeg
    4CB2A1B2-B576-4648-89AB-1FAB6C65F83E.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 88
  • 76A927AB-FE72-45EE-A5DC-46B4E482BE2D.jpeg
    76A927AB-FE72-45EE-A5DC-46B4E482BE2D.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 77

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You have some nice strains friend. The growth blockage is caused from using tap water. I would use only RO or Rainwater from the beginning. If you switch waters now you will have to do it slowly or you will shock the plants even more. Use 75% old water and 25% new for a week and then 50/50 the next week and then only new water.. All your water should have a starting pH of 6.2
For the best growing results get yourself an EC meter so you will learn how many ppm or what's in your water. 😎

goingrey

They look ok. Probably there is no "blockage". They are just not growing anymore because they are well into flowering and concentrating their energy on making buds.

Some plants are smaller than others. Especially so with autos that will flower when they want to, and not after you've decided they've grown big enough and change the light schedule. Also some plants stretch a lot during flowering and others don't.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
They look ok. Probably there is no "blockage". They are just not growing anymore because they are well into flowering and concentrating their energy on making buds.

Some plants are smaller than others. Especially so with autos that will flower when they want to, and not after you've decided they've grown big enough and change the light schedule. Also some plants stretch a lot during flowering and others don't.
He said growth slow down in the third week. 😎

TonyGrow

First of all, thank you for your reply.
Yes indeed they look good, the thing that makes me strange is that plants of the same genetics and in the same environment turn out to be so different in height, so I thought there was a blockage

TonyGrow

You have some nice strains friend. The growth blockage is caused from using tap water. I would use only RO or Rainwater from the beginning. If you switch waters now you will have to do it slowly or you will shock the plants even more. Use 75% old water and 25% new for a week and then 50/50 the next week and then only new water.. All your water should have a starting pH of 6.2
For the best growing results get yourself an EC meter so you will learn how many ppm or what's in your water. 😎
Thank you for your answer!
As I live in the mountains, the spring water that comes out of my tap should theoretically be very pure, but it's no harm trying, thank you for the advice. Do you think that if I start with the dosage you suggested I could have better results and recover some height?

goingrey

First of all, thank you for your reply.
Yes indeed they look good, the thing that makes me strange is that plants of the same genetics and in the same environment turn out to be so different in height, so I thought there was a blockage

Probably Super Lemon Haze Auto is not a true-breeding strain (all seeds resulting in similar plants) but an unstabilized polyhybrid with a lot of variation.