What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S'up with Kush? POK's Kush

G

Plural left S.D. but that doesn't mean he can't grow good pot.

Has anybody had experience with the POK Kush collection?

This stuff any good? Anyone grow this stuff out yet?

Input is valued because I'm thinking of an outdoor grow with kush this year so flowering time data is of importance.

Thanks in advance.

VA

295S_Up_with_Kush-med.jpg
[/IMG]

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
POM did not ever grow any of this Kush out.....all of the Kush collection comes from field grown crosses made in Switzerland......I gave the seeds to POM to market for seedsdirect......and he called them the Plural of whatever....POM has never grown a seed crop in his life...

...they will be suitable for outside growing and finished early enough in Switzerland...

G

I Stand Corrected

I Stand Corrected

Gypsy, thanks for the skinny on the POM collection. I never ment to give credit where credit is not due. I just assumed he had been involved in the grow because he had his name attached to it in some way.

My Bad.

How unfortunate it is to never have grown MJ through it's entire life cycle. I recommend that all growers should try to grow from seed at least once. It gives you a full appreciation of the plant, as well as valuable knowledge rearing the delicate little seedlings.

As for myself it almost always starts with a seed.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....yes.....enjoy the magic of nature as your plants grow to maturity.....Then enjoy the fruits of your labours.....it is so ulitmately satisfying..........the Nebula x Hindu Kush will be particularly good...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes......these crosses are very good judging from the good feedback/comments that we are getting from those that have grown them out already....

....yours are looking mighty fine!

.....Grow On!

G

guest123

ive tried the plural of kush collection , well quite a few of them anyhow , i had a soft spot for the kush x black domina , was a real perfumy one , didnt get huge buds , but was a very pleasent smoke , quite purple when colder ...

lord siva

i have a pok x durga mata that is out preforming any other cross i have going. i willl have pics up soon.

G

Try the Kush X Black Domina that thing will knock you on your ass. Great traits, I would go SOG on that bad boy since it is mainly one cola.

G

WOW:

Thanks zozo!

Those sure are some nice shots of the Kush/Nebula cross.

That B.D. looks yummy as well LS.

Can't wait to start them seeds!

Peace,

VA

Latest posts

Latest posts