What's new

Summer weather

Jayded

Temps are down but humidity with all these storms is getting impossible to keep under control.Could see some bud rot coming for any growers near harvest.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Whats up with the weather this summer, half the summer gone not a single warm day.

Last year it was only ONE day i remember vividly, 37 degrees , i loved every minute of it, and the following night there was thunderstorm with lightnings so frequent it was like a disco.

Come weather gods, can we have at least 1 nice hot day this year?

I also sacrificed a goat to the gods to have a summer of maxims in the shade of 37° Celsius... and not 40° to 44° (in the shade; I don't even count the sun).
Even the ants wear a canteen and a hat...

picture.php

Greetings from deep Spain.

Last edited:

Hubbleman

Veteran
Pulled out my fan that day, hoping it will come useful for some time, some time lol , only lasted a day!!

superx

Veteran
Temps are down but humidity with all these storms is getting impossible to keep under control.Could see some bud rot coming for any growers near harvest.

My thoughts exactly,

Added two extra oscillating fans to ramp up air movement, also reduced down the wattage on several ballasts, all extraction is now on full pelt.

Sounds like your standing on Heathrow runway.
It has helped the situation., not much I can do about being a sweaty bastard as showers do furk all...

mr.brunch

Veteran
It was unbearably hot for around a week here, welcoming the the cool down.... watering twice a day is not for me.

Treevly

Whats up with the weather this summer, half the summer gone not a single warm day.

Last year it was only ONE day i remember vividly, 37 degrees , i loved every minute of it, and the following night there was thunderstorm with lightnings so frequent it was like a disco.

Come weather gods, can we have at least 1 nice hot day this year?

Here, near Lake Erie and Lake Ontario, it's been 90°F, or very nearly, or higher, most of the summer. It was a cool spring (no bugs!) I can't recall a hotter summer. Farmers who got rain could hide elephants - if they were so inclined - in their corn fields.

madalasatori

Veteran
The wet weather has come at the worst time for me. I’ve had a little bit of bud rot at week 6 1/2 which is unheard of, most of the time I’m looking to increase humidity. Even with a couple of dehumidifiers and lots of fans I am struggling to get it below 60% atm..

B

Benny106

Tomatos and chillis were shit this year, quite dissapointed tbh. Got a head start on next year with some hierlooms on the go already.:biggrin:

RudeDog

Veteran
Tomatos and chillis were shit this year, quite dissapointed tbh. Got a head start on next year with some hierlooms on the go already.:biggrin:

Yep, was 47 degrees at times in the greenhouse. Will paint with that greenhouse shade next year.....Will hide the ganja plants as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts