What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Subcool Seeds Breeder Grow Log.

WonkasTHC

20 years ago in Amsterdam I knew Subcool - and he worked for me for a while - he never mentioned that he had any kids - and I'm sure that he would have said something about a son - if he had one - since he was a long way from home and would have been missing his own boy - I certainly 😉 would have done -
Yeah man. My 2 boys go to school for 7 hours a day and i miss em by the time they get home!!
So yeah, you drive that nail lol.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Is there more info about the supposed son of Subcool? I'd like to know if it is the same person who made the fem JTR and others TGA crosses. IMO it is as they use the same logo but I don't know enough to be 100% sure.
I doubt those fem seeds worth the 100€ asked for 5 seeds, I can't find any feedback, that's never a good sign.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Sure did - but was getting kinda nasty - threatening and name calling etc 🤔 - so best we keep that sorta negative drama off the site - after all you gotta accentuate the positive -

and who the hell needs nasty?…… we already gots plenty of that , just look at the world headlines , plenty of nasty to go around

why not focus on what we all have in common and work it out from there?..

accentuate the positive indeed!

420empire

Veteran
It was my impression that Sub gave all the rights + seeds to Mz Jillz .
She is working on lot of his lines. Dunno if they still are good?
Besides wasen´t there a breeder working with Sub who left and renamed his lines under a new brand?

:)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It was my impression that Sub gave all the rights + seeds to Mz Jillz .
She is working on lot of his lines. Dunno if they still are good?
Besides wasen´t there a breeder working with Sub who left and renamed his lines under a new brand?

:)
I wouldn't really know - our association was rather brief - a few weeks back in the early 2000's - and didn't end so well -

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And to be clear, i didn't know a thing about subcools life, other than his online stuff, until yesterday. Don't want to sound like a wanna be insider. But my source was trustworthy.
Not too mention I received so many dm's meant for him, across all the forums back in the day, I'm talking YEARS....I feel like I knew him🤣🤣🤣. I guess the prefix sub tripped a LOT of stoners up back in the day!

CharlesU Farley

I wouldn't really know - our association was rather brief - a few weeks back in the early 2000's - and didn't end so well -
That's not surprising... at all. Those of us who were familiar with him from the Usenet group adpc and Vic High's BGCA website knew about his tendency to claim credit for things he didn't do and ideas he never had.

The _true_ history of the development of "super soil" is still available on Vic's website and the "HVAC guy" didn't have a fucking thing to do with it.

He damn sure impressed the nascient/newbie OG crowd, that's for sure. ;)

CaptainDankness

Yeah, I do kinda remember him going on a little rant about you. Lol, don't really remember what it was all about and always two sides of every story, plus 20 years ago who really cares? From the one video I seen of you, you definitely ain't the type to take any shit, don't really remember what that one was about either think it was someone who worked for you and ran his mouth on the forum, not too sure. Definitely can't say I'd have been any nicer.

But I definitely watched a lot of Subcools early Weed Nerd YouTube episodes, I don't think he ever mentioned having kids. Never actually tried his seeds either a bit expensive for a bunch of clone only's crossed to his Space Dude male. Just one male in an 8x8 grow tent with fans blowing the pollen on all the best clones he could find. Definitely going to yield some killer plants with a good male, just too much money for what he was asking. Definitely not the only breeder like that, but being so easy, I want KC Brain's prices. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts