What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry banana and Skywalker kush auto under sp6500

bibi40

IMG_2309.JPG

IMG_2310.JPG

IMG_2311.JPG

IMG_2312.JPG
IMG_2317.JPG

6 Strawberry banana and 3 Skywalker kush ( auto's ) ,
day 10 ,the littlest one are slowstarter but same age from germination ,
biggest pots are 30 liters ,others 25 liters ...

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bibi,

Nice start my friend. Thanks for sharing another adventure with us here ;)

We'll keep passing by. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Crowmax

Veteran
Wow they grew so fast!

You must tell us how you water small plants in big pots , without gettings the plants overwatered.
I managed to fk my seedlings in 500ml pots...

bibi40

Wow they grew so fast!

You must tell us how you water small plants in big pots , without gettings the plants overwatered.
I managed to fk my seedlings in 500ml pots...

I just start with a 300 ml glass of water , do a little circle around the plant , and upgrade slowly the quantity of water and enlarge the circle as they grow , at last pic size i' m at 1,5 liter per plant and will raise it to 2-2,5 liter after stretch .

:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
I just start with a 300 ml glass of water , do a little circle around the plant , and upgrade slowly the quantity of water and enlarge the circle as they grow , at last pic size i' m at 1,5 liter per plant and will raise it to 2-2,5 liter after stretch .

:tiphat:

Well done mate, that's exactly what we recommend ;)

And yes, they are growing impressively well, good job!

Sweet smokes,

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts