What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain suggestion(7 weeks, high yield, high potency)

IngFarmer

Can you guys suggest the best strain (EUROPEAN SEED BANKS if possible)which can assure the best potency, best yield, in the shortest possible time and very high potency if possible? I thought i used to get these characteristics from the critical c2+ strain from dinafem...
but now I'm not soo sure of that...
may be I'm asking too much, but I'm being hopefull. lets see what the community got ... :D

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
My experience is with Wappa, from Paradise seeds - Dutch.
Best results with clones in micro sog it was some years ago, just got the right pheno, but I picked up decent yield fully clouded trics in 7 weeks. Rooted clones, 7 weeks from first flower.
I've repeated the experience recently and got them in 8 weeks, so I imagine is a bit of a russian roulette with the right pheno.
Also I've only cracked one bean at the time, so if you're in a hurry just do it with several and watch for the fastest gun.
It's a fast and strong indica, super energetic. In my eperience never gave me couchlock. Others say they do..
It's easy to grow, has a piny smell and taste, and grew it in both cases in flooded trays 'cause I hate watering (too). :biggrin:
Now I'll try to post some pics (low q) from my wappa album, worst case scenario will be a link to the album..
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/media/albums/wappa.15199205/"] [/URL]
If I only knew some day it'll be interesting to somebody... 4 photos album..
I promise next time some hd photos and more detailed documentation.
In this case they grew in 1L pots, light was a 400w hps with 92w cfl supplement, space like 85/50cm, temps during light were 36-51°, flooded tray watering and CO2 (diy) supplement the latter two helped with the excessive temps.

ArtOfSelection

a well selected 'blue cheese' can provide formidable potency yield and flavour in about 50ish days ......purple punch is another one that is quick strong and flavoursome .............but as always ......its all about selection

can personally vouch for the wappa mentioned above ......that also fits the bill

Last edited:

piramidon

recidivist icmag - OUT-ist convins - microgrower
Veteran
a well selected 'blue cheese' can provide formidable potency yield and flavour in about 50ish days ......purple punch is another one that is quick strong and flavoursome .............but as always ......its all about selection

can personally vouch for the wappa mentioned above ......that also fits the bill
Than you for the coherence, ArtOfSelection, you said in two phrases what took me two acres of posting. :bow:
I grew like ten years with this simple term: SELECTION
And thanks for the Blue Cheese and Purple Punch mentions as well, I discovered Wappa by accident... :tiphat:

Last edited:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I think the critical is more 8 weeks, and about weight rather than potency. I personally find it a daytime smoke. Nice, smooth, certainly effective, but not killer strength. It's often done commercially.

From the skunk stable, 7 weeks is again, a bit quick.

Kushes, yes. The killer kush fast version

Outside of the obvious three families, the eleven roses fast is medically sedate. Which many barb users want, however much they talk about getting high.

You should probably look at seed banks with search engine that separate out the fast version, or early versions, whatever name the bank decided to use. Then you can start separating the instagram varieties from the tried and true one's worth breeding with.

Not heard of Wappa, so I will put that on my own list to try.

IngFarmer

PURPLE PUNCH from BARNEY'S FARM? hmmm...so far i'm dissappointed with it...

IngFarmer

can you please be a bit more specific? blue cheese from which seed bank?

IngFarmer

My experience is with Wappa, from Paradise seeds - Dutch.
Best results with clones in micro sog it was some years ago, just got the right pheno, but I picked up decent yield fully clouded trics in 7 weeks. Rooted clones, 7 weeks from first flower.
I've repeated the experience recently and got them in 8 weeks, so I imagine is a bit of a russian roulette with the right pheno.
Also I've only cracked one bean at the time, so if you're in a hurry just do it with several and watch for the fastest gun.
It's a fast and strong indica, super energetic. In my eperience never gave me couchlock. Others say they do..
It's easy to grow, has a piny smell and taste, and grew it in both cases in flooded trays 'cause I hate watering (too). :biggrin:
Now I'll try to post some pics (low q) from my wappa album, worst case scenario will be a link to the album..
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/media/albums/wappa.15199205/"] [/URL]
If I only knew some day it'll be interesting to somebody... 4 photos album..
I promise next time some hd photos and more detailed documentation.
In this case they grew in 1L pots, light was a 400w hps with 92w cfl supplement, space like 85/50cm, temps during light were 36-51°, flooded tray watering and CO2 (diy) supplement the latter two helped with the excessive temps.
are you guys sure about wappa's (paradise seeds) potency? The thc level is described as MEDIUM..not HIGH..sooo ??? got the info from here https://www.zativo.it/paradise-seed...to,sia per i principianti che per gli esperti.
is an italian link but is intuitive

ArtOfSelection

can you please be a bit more specific? blue cheese from which seed bank?
well you have options .........its ultimately the same genetics just with some seed lines been more worked ( selected and inbred) ................id personally go with '00 seeds' or 'female seeds' due to the very low price ....roughly half the price of the other offerings .............better to grow 10 seeds than 5 or 20 vs 10 when it comes to pheno hunting ...the female seeds offering has been well worked and selected ,.. Where i think the ' 00 seeds' is more a f1

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Has anyone grown any of these strains - Gush Mintz (purple city), Bruce Banner #3 (Delta9). NYC Piff #3 (purple city), Chemdawg #4, or GMO Cookies (Dark Heart). Any info would help. but most interested in PPM that it likes Veg and Flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts