What's new

stonerish foods

well, i'm looking for stonerish type food... exotic or weird, easy or complex but high friendly, cheap or somewhat luxurious...

i mean... home made chinese fried rice(just an example of complex and "exotic" or sugared, buttered bread(example of weird and cheap, ahaha)

come on, let the epicuriousness flow!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
Some of my favorites (cheap, easy to make if you are high or just lazy, and imo, pretty good):
1 egg, 2 strips of bacon, 1 bagel, mayo.
The way I make the egg is I crack the egg into a bowl and mix it all up with a fork (egg beater would work but its just easier and simpler with a fork).
Microwave it for about 1-2 mins, or until its "done" aka no liquid egg left.
Toast the bagels to your preference.
Cook bacon, you could fry it but I use ready-made bacon (you can cook 2 strips in 10 secs in the microwave).
Spread mayo on the bagel, remove egg from the bowl (I use a bowl that is about the same circumference as the bagel, so it fits perfectly on it) and place on the bagel. Arrange bacon on the egg as you choose.
Delicious. I'm probably going to have a heart attack, but its great stuff. The mayo really ties it all together.

When I don't feel like ordering a cheese steak for delivery, I'll make one of my own. Keep in mind that I much prefer getting a nice well-made sandwich from a restaurant, but this will suffice.
2 double layers of steak (a box of sandwich steaks from your local supermarket will have about 16 "steaks" in it, they come in layers of 2, I use 2 of these for this)
4 slices of american cheese
1 sandwich roll
optional-onions, peppers (if I'm not too lazy to slice up a pepper) and ketchup (weird, but I love it)
This is pretty simple, and hopefully requires no directions. Just cook the steaks in a skillet or pan, and when they are just about done, throw on a couple slices of cheese (on top of the steaks, not in the pan) and wait for them to melt a bit. Fold the steak over the cheese and then place it into your roll. Repeat until you have the desired amount of cheese and steak in your sandwich.

and the rio rancho pizza from a local NY style pizzeria. Delicious. If I Could make these, I would live off of them (until I died from eating them all the time).
Sliced tomatoe and ranch dressing with bacon ... heaven.

However, I always have to have something to drink.

I HATE not having a drink to sip after enjoying a meal. An ice cold root beer or pepsi is my addiction. A sip, a gulp, or a chug always tastes great. But whereas a smear of butter tastes good but a glob of it tastes disgusting.

PoppinFresh

tuna fish hero with sweet peppers, pickles can work in it's place (pregnant women's food lol), tuna has to simple tho, not made with other shit in it like onions and celery

R03

Anything spicy or hot, i like fruit a lot aswell. Peaches, pineapple, berries, cantalope.

NOKUY

Veteran
steam an artichoke for 40 minutes then drench each leaf in hot melted butter...mmmm

gonna do that now, and im stoned!

...i dont know how to deal w/ artichoke hearts tho....i get sorta scared when i get to the heart on a 'choke......any advice on that?

the heart is the best part!! you gotta pull off all the tiny leaves then scrape away those thick hairs, chop it into bite size pieces, soak in butter, and devour (feel free to cut off anything youre not comfortable eating, but its all good under those nasty hair looking things)

Blue_adept

glazed kiwi starfruit chicken. get a few kiwis, a starfruit, some chicken, and a bowl of granulated sugar. Toss the chicken in a pan/wok/cooking instrument of choice, when they are about half cooked batter the sliced kiwis, and starfruit in the sugar and toss them in there as well. by the time the chicken is cooked the kiwis and starfruit will be nicely glazed. serve and enjoy

BlueAdept

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
I'm going with anything purchased from a drive-thru...

On a more serious note, I'm a huge fan of pasta. Boil those noodles for 10 minutes, add some delicious sauce, cheese, and KAKOW!; dinner is served. I would like to make more involved meals, but I tend to forget about the oven after I've been smoking all day. I don't know what I'd do without timers...

H

Hal

The Infamous Fluffernutter

The Infamous Fluffernutter

Probably deadly in large enough quantities....

But once in a while....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Latest posts

Latest posts