What's new

Still new, still trying, Incredible Bulk this time

LNG

I'm still new, still eager, and much likely still will make mistakes...

Currently, due to all sorts of roller coaster life situation (including my mental health quirks I just can't seem to get on top of), I'm not able to check my grows every day. The best I can manage is twice a week.

I currently have 2 grows ongoing. Both of them - the last lot of the Bruce Banner Accidental Grandchildren, that I so eagerly put in. Primary consideration was seeds I wasn't sorry to lose as they weren't anything special and we still had issues to sort out.

Now we are two weeks in on a grow that is the beginning of the end at this location (I will do 2 more but try to line it all up to come to an end within a month, expected towards the end of Feb ish.

Because of the current situation, I've decided to go for something relatively simple, easy and described as robust, so even I couldn't kill them - Dr Kipplings Incredible Bulk Auto. I've tried this strain once before at the peak of all the perils lining up. They survived, but it was piss-poor looking plants with a very weak harvest.

This time I've started with 7 seeds, that all sprouted, but once put in, 2 did not survive as they had gone a bit dry. For now, I've decided to put them under LED's. A very basic and somewhat cheapy ones, but have had decent veg cycle previously under them. This is until I have space freed up under HPS. They are in, erm.., I think maybe 1.5L pots (but I could be wrong, they might be a bit smaller.... don't think that they would be much more than that tho). Cycle 20/4, plant magic soil and Bio-Grow nutrients - just a teeny tiny drip of grow and a wee bit of root juice at 2nd watering. Looking good and healthy IMO - will add a pic later...

I kind of remember that these might grow a bit taller than I would want, and please don't judge me for saying this, I am considering LST to control height (?). Apparently, this may not be best for autos, but I will try, as, you know, it's me - new, and they should be robust enough to take the abuse.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I have a shop light suspended from the ceiling pole in my tent. I turn off my LED and turn on the shop light for pics = normal :) Once done, I turn it off and turn my LEDS back on.

LNG

Thank you
However I'm way too lazy to take good pictures
this is just a little note while these girls are small and cute :)

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Thank you
However I'm way too lazy to take good pictures
this is just a little note while these girls are small and cute :)
Cool! just remember not to ask troubleshooting questions wrt deficiencies in the future. I may be too lazy to answer :tiphat:

LNG

Cool! just remember not to ask troubleshooting questions wrt deficiencies in the future. I may be too lazy to answer :tiphat:
Oh I do apologize if my comment was somewhat inappropriate.
I wont be lazy to take a good photo in case if there is detail look needed at the plants, in which case I will follow your advice about the lamp :)