What's new

Stealth dresser growing questions

tngreen

Veteran
i see you are using only 2 pc fans for ventilation, how are temps in the dresser? ill be using a dresser close to the same size and am not sure pc fans will be good enough. also, are you using a carbon scrubber at all? hows the smell?

evilunclephil

I'm actually using three 80cfm pc fans, an exhaust right by the light, an intake like a foot and a half below it, and another to the side of the plants that just blows air around. I'm not using any kind of carbon scrubber because I haven't had any luck finding a small enough one, so I'm just burning a lot of incense, and considering getting some of those Oust! automatic air fresheners. But yet, it still doesn't smell funky anywhere but inside the cabinet.

What does everyone think I'm most likely going to yield with my setup?

I would transplant into final containers soon also wouldn't it be more effective to use both pc fans for exhaust near the light then just use passive intakes?

tngreen

Veteran
hmmm didnt think i could get away with pc fans but might have to rethink that. thanks for the info and good luck with the grow, ill def be following along!

evilunclephil

Well, it's day 20 of 12/12, and I'm proud to report that my three largest healthiest plants all turned out to be female!

The biggest one is doing the best so far, with the smallest in second place and the middle sized one the furthest behind.

Here's some shots of development on the biggest one:

The top:

a budsite a little under the top, like the third node down:

And like the sixth node down:

And here's the other one that's really on track and doing stuff, this is the underside of it's top:

How am I doing?

What should I expect to yield?

Oh yeah, and the bud I'm smoking now:

Last edited:
Ur doing great my only suggestion is to tie ur plants down because from ur picture of ur biggest one its lookin kinda lanky and ur 250w mh won't penetrate far enough and you will get small popcorn buds at the bottom instead of dense nugs. Do a search on LST if you're not familar with it and find out if you can start this late into the grow ( Just my 2 cents )

If all goes well i would expect 1 1/2 - 2 ounces per plant

in a cab that small id go with the cooler 65w floresent floods from home depot. they put out great lumens for the watts and are a lot cooler if you'
re having probs with heat. these new high intensity floresents are realy nice with a great light spectrum. im looking for the right dressre right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts