What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stealth & Co

Hello fellow green fingered friends, i haven't been able to grow indoors now for a while, so my only chance was outdoor grows but thats only if the weather permits, not had much luck yet but ive waited it out, trying either to get a growpad or growpartner that dosent mind using there place, well after a much depressing journey ive found a friend with much zeal for the job, he's grown in the past and wants to grow again so ive taken him under my wing so to speak :joint: as ive got the experience and most of the equipment we will need :jump: ..............

anyway so hopefully we should get a big box built pretty soon, ive got plenty of strains under my belt to try, and ive just got my order from SB....

bigbuddha's BlueCheese and i got some freebee ThaiHaze x Skunk#1

680905072008247-med.jpg

they should be pretty good to grow out, ive got some C99 x LSD and some DeepChunk crosses i want to try along with some Auto AK47's and maybe some Strawberry Cough :laughing:

will get plenty pics when it all starts :joint:

Stealth & Co

quit strange i was just inspecting the new seeds when i noticed the bluecheese seeds are quite small except for 3 that are bigger they definately look different from each other hmmmmm

B

bigbluntbob

what is your setup like? lights, etc.? soil or hydro?

good luck, you got some great strains.

-bbb

Hi BBB well the setup isn't finalised but probably 1200watts in flower room and 3 x 125watt enviro's for veg, bonsia moms and clones..........

the flower box will be 6' square, so plenty of room :joint:

also will be growing using soil in big pots..

peace

Hi OldPathBluSky thanks for dropping in man, the C99 x LSD i got those from a guy yet to try but sound good i know :).........the DC well that was a different story back on OG when there was big threads about DC, looked so nice a had to get some lol i managed to get 7 seeds sent me by another guy, just my look i had all males but the genetics was unreal they definately was 100% indica when they was only like 3 or 4 inchs tall the leaves was bigger them the pots lol so vigorous and strong i had 2 that was tri-leaf so i desided to use them for breeding the main one i liked went on to have as many as 12 leaves to a node, quite amazing to see, the stem was like electrical cable(the grey stuff) anyway i had 3 strains at the time so i desided to make seed.

NL#2 x DC ....deep#2

afghani mexican cross unknown but it was supreme smoke x DC .....mexichunk

and buddah's sister x DC......chunky sister :joint:

ive tryed the mexichunk which i loved and will grow again, someone over seas had the NL#2 x DC and couldnt get enough of it lol he came back for more, think i'll be trying them, i dunno about the chunky sister as i didnt like the buddah's sister, its the only plant ive ever grown that i didnt like, it was so acrid and the smell was potent but after a long cure i could handle it so maybe try that aswell lol....

peace
:joint:

B

bigbluntbob

that "mexichunk" sounds like a winner. how long does it go in flower? could you give us some more info on that one?...maybe a smoke report?

thanks, you have some great sounding crosses.

bob

hi BBB, well the afghani mexican was one of my favourite all time smoke, i got it in clone form and i kept it up untill a stopped growing, it grew very uniform and slightly branchy and the trichome production was awesome and very easy to grow, the taste was sweet and very morish(sugar puffs) the high was very strange, you would go into your own world at time fazing in and out thinking what happened then lol............the cross was more leaning towards the afghani mexican but it was so long ago i cant remember that much about it, not sure if i might have a pic on here somewhere but i dout it, from memory it grew bigger then normal but still had alot of the mexi traits, maybe some of the others will show more DC traits but ive only got about 5 beans :(......

there she is :joint:
6809SV200553-med.JPG

6809SV200577-med.JPG

6809SV200593-med.JPG

as in the pic its leaning more towards the DC that just shows how long it was ago lol i totally forgot.

peace

Last edited:
i noticed you grew some A13.....i just got a bit very nice, hazy tasting with a familier taste aswell cant put me fingers on it lol maybe psycosis

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Thats fucking cool man, i thought there was none about...but obviously that was contrary to the truth, i guess the guy's not online..(either that or my extended google search missed it..lol.) :joint:

Its a little bit skunky, my house stunk of it when i dried this bud on the boiler...haha...:D

(I'm making an educated guess that the bro's Grimm worked a pure jack-herer line to make genius and Princess/Cinderella, and that there was no other genes added by the mystery father from another line, supposedly giving them an unusually short flowering time..:chin:)

Last edited:

buddhachronic

Well hello old friend - Ive been away from forums and the web for FAR too long. I was reading an earlier post about popping those DC/NL#2 's ( and yeah everyone im that guy overseas :p ) and i gotta say you really should. I actually gunned for getting a big ol male and used it to pollinate all my private stock clone only strains.
Everyone that's popped the seeds say their fantastic, and from what iv'e seen I'de have to agree.

buddhachronic

DC x NL#2 pics -Back from the Dead !!!

DC x NL#2 pics -Back from the Dead !!!

Here are some pics that were recovered from my crashed OG pics hard drive, I was so sad to lose my diaries and 3 years later i have the photos back again. These are all pics directly from then seeds sent by Stealthsheild - a LONG ass time ago :) Much http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=774877&ppuser=3787thanks friend and best wishes to you.http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/sho...ery/showphoto.php?photo=774872&ppuser=3787787

heyyyyy just logged in haven't been around for a long time myself ......:) good to see you around man i love them pics nice purple hues on the leaves, looks beautiful man, im not doing anythink at the moment but im a patient man :)...good to see you about tho keep green and safe bro

peace

stealth

Latest posts

Latest posts