What's new

State of cannabis law in NY.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Are there dispensaries in northern NY state? Around Watertown or Syracuse?

Can I use a Canadian Med card for weed there?

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Dunno good buddy. There was several threads discussing reciprocity and they don't allow it, so... I doubt a Canuck would get service. I could be wrong though

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
No flowers sold in NY mmj market, only pills and potions and vape pens allowed.

And no out of state, even states that have reciprocity in the law won't let you in the door with an out of state weed card, I've tried it in many states with no luck.

Gotta travel an hour south of there to find the dankest cookies in the east....

Dirt Life

Veteran
You can buy CBD flowers... that's it. They sell it everywhere now, from smoke shops to corner stores.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know of a storefront around 102nd street on the west side that if you walk to the back of the store there will be a small hole in a plywood "wall". Put $10. in the hole and out will pop a small bag of decent not great but decent weed. :dance013:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
:laughing:

-

NYC. Med in package.
Slurricane.
Visually AAA.
Smoke A. Every time you took a haul it tasted like a skunk sprayed you in the mouth. Nasty.
Effect was... meh... ok to good I guess. But I'm not a big smoker. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it.
$120/8gr. Midtown. Taxi Delivered.

I paid way more the first time I went to Honduras as a tourist where 1lb goes for $250. lol

dddaver

Veteran
:laughing:

-

NYC. Med in package.
Slurricane.
Visually AAA.
Sm;oke A. Every time you took a haul it tasted like a skunk sprayed you in the mouth. Nasty.
Effect was... meh... ok to good I guess. But I'm not a big smoker. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it.
$120/8gr. Midtown. Taxi Delivered.

I paid way more the first time I went to Honduras as a tourist where 1lb goes for $250. lol

DUDE! I think PT Barnum said it best about this. "There's a sucker born...." I heard they have some bridges to sell too you might be interested in. :biggrin: But as long as there are people willing to pay, there will always be people willing to take your money. A fool and his money.....Not sure if you're bragging how rich you are or how stupid.

Edit: I apologize. I'm usually not that harsh. That just shocked me.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
No worries and no offense taken. It's not like I do that every day. Lol.

It cost more for a ticket to the concert and the meal before it. That doesn't make me rich.

I'm very careful where I spend money. It's all about priorities really. I don't drink, smoke (much), drive a honking truck or new car. I don't have a home bigger than I need, and i don't buy shit i don't need. I'll get greasy fixing my lawn tractor and changing my own brakes,l.

That said, I'll spend 10k flying to California and spend 3 days at Coachella, or 10 k to catch the Rolling Stones in Hyde Park in London.

It's all Priorities dude. I save my pennies, and spend them all on memories. Fuck everything else. I just don't want to be on my deathbed thinking "I should have got stoned in the Amazon". Yup. Did that too. :D

Btw. I caught The Who in Coachella too. Woot! What a fucking great band.