What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starting seed for 2022

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Cold-natured plants are grown in a hot region. It was a difficult grow but well worth it after testing a bud. 😎

IMG_3633.JPG
IMG_3693.JPG
IMG_3691.JPG
IMG_3687.JPG

St. Phatty

Trying to be patient.

I can see the seeds in the buds I harvested 4 days ago.

But I know I need to let it dry, and then give it a freeze cycle.

OH WELL, at least I have fresh bud !

grayeyes

St. Phatty, got a vaporizer? After two weeks try a bud vaporizer. With it still a little damp and definitely sticky you are not going to believe the terps and sneak-up on you high you will find.

spigolaro

I found a caterpillar on one of my outdoor plants. When I started smelling the bud, the bud crumbled in my hand. Since I have trouble seeing, it made me good. I lost most of that plant. As I zoomed in on the photos to see the resin, I noticed this photo. See if you can see the caterpillar?😎
View attachment 18768280
Tovato, and in any case, hats off to you, you have some beautiful plants with intense colors, you can see that you put passion into what you do Big brother.