What's new

Starting first medical grow, need a clone

lifetime

Hey PDX IC'ers, I'm starting my first medical grow for personal meds soon. This will be the first time I've ever grown hydro, so that's pretty exciting. I've grown before but many years ago in soil, and after watching a youtube series by HygroHybrid, I've decided on single plant scrog in DWC.

My favorite medical strains I've had so far are Chemdawg, Bubba/Platinum Bubba, Original Mango, White Fire OG and Fire OG. Anything that has that greasy, piney-lemon, fuelly taste is what I'm really after. Yes I have an OMMP card, and would be willing to donate for a clone.

Any other good, verified genetics I would be interested in too, or any strains that aren't too picky about nutes (I've heard UK Cheese can be a tricky plant for a newbie.) would be awesome.

Thanks IC!

If you're in PDX, check out Five Zero Trees. They're the only dispensary in town personally I feel safe getting clones from (pest and disease free). They have a rotating selection of strains. Look em up on leafly.

Good luck brother.

solofoe

Can you buy seeds in the Oregon dispensaries? And what laws govern the purchase of said seeds? I have family in Oregon and my father in law has a growers card I would really like to bring some seeds home

Can you buy seeds in the Oregon dispensaries? And what laws govern the purchase of said seeds? I have family in Oregon and my father in law has a growers card I would really like to bring some seeds home

yes you can. Go to leafly and there should be a filter for selling seeds you can apply to dispensaries.

I've seen Alpha Kronik and MTG seeds at shops, but I'm sure there are more.