What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Start your year out early!

OGB

Fill in the space between full termers with a quality autoflower, and be ready for an early harvest! By the time the full termers begin to fill out, the early girls will already be gone. OG

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fill in the space between full termers with a quality autoflower, and be ready for an early harvest! By the time the full termers begin to fill out, the early girls will already be gone. OG

Right you are!!

Gizmo

i never grew auto but i wish to, do you guys in northern hemisphere are planting auto now to harvest in july ? when is the good date to begin ? :tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i never grew auto but i wish to, do you guys in northern hemisphere are planting auto now to harvest in july ? when is the good date to begin ? :tiphat:

Plant in May, they should be ready by July. Plant every 25-30 days, perpetual harvest until say, October.

Gizmo

thank you aribud, i wish to find a tall auto strain of 2 meters with good yield for outdoor guerilla growing in northern hemisphere and i read its not easy to find this type of auto, i read tall autos have a longer flowering times than small or medium autos.

i read this : In today’s market of Auto-flowering seed we can distinguish them into 3 categories based on flowering time and plant dimensions.
1. Varieties that ripen in around 60 days and that have an average height of 30-60cm and yield between 25-30 grams per plant.
2. Varieties that ripen in 70-80 days and that have an average height between 50-130cm and yield between 50-100 grams per plant.
3. Varieties that ripen in 120 days and have an average height of 1-2meters and yield over 100 grams per plant. (Very few exist of this category at present).
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/10426-shanti-what-do-you-have-say-about-auto-flowering-strains.html

Do you agree aribud ?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True. Ours are mostly #2.

#3 are primarily sativa dominant, hence the long process to maturity.

OGB

Find a good supply of c. ruderalis and breed them with your favorite cut(s). With a little time, planing and organization, you can make thousands of healthy seeds dialed to your settings.

Attachments

• IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 47

Latest posts

Latest posts