What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

Drumskinz

This was my first favorite song
There was a place in Ithaca NY called The Haunt…they tore it down a couple years ago to put up a Guthrie Clinic…anyway about 5 years ago we put together a vey short lived band called “Gear” and played at a big benefit there which all bands had to cover Zeppelin. We were one of the last to get in so there weren’t many covers left that hadn’t been taken. So our songs were “Livin Lovin Maid”, “Kashmir”, Whole Lotta Love” and of course “Stairway To Heaven”. People loved our set

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
went from cold rain and snow last night to blue skies in the 50s right now... sucks bout the flood captin, ive done a couple myself filling up the RO water and then leaving for the night (or two).... also saved some lucky landlords houses (who will never know) from less motivated partners and what not
Hello:)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was a place in Ithaca NY called The Haunt…they tore it down a couple years ago to put up a Guthrie Clinic…anyway about 5 years ago we put together a vey short lived band called “Gear” and played at a big benefit there which all bands had to cover Zeppelin. We were one of the last to get in so there weren’t many covers left that hadn’t been taken. So our songs were “Livin Lovin Maid”, “Kashmir”, Whole Lotta Love” and of course “Stairway To Heaven”. People loved our set
Black dog drew me in and then I discovered Stairway to Heaven

LMOG

i went to the haunt sometimes for shows... cool area for sure

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FCBACB2D-4D2F-4666-8DE7-9754751382E8.jpeg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Two weeks from today is the earliest I can take an adventure. I am DEFINITELY looking forward to it!

Your Mac oil first thing in the morning is like 10 min of wtf have I done then an hour of cocaine like energy. Now where is my cape??

Everyone who has tried it says it is the cleanest most potent, proper wax they have ever experienced.