What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fucked up my strategy with Haze males , I triggered them too early and then when I put them back out side permanently they reverted and they just stopped producing flowers so I don’t really have the patience to deal with it…too much other sh*t going on around here

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s the 6k room
FFAA7089-B34E-4767-A680-2C33B2BF0F9B.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
fucked up my strategy with Haze males , I triggered them too early and then when I put them back out side permanently they reverted and they just stopped producing flowers so I don’t really have the patience to deal with it…too much other sh*t going on around here
Shit! I did the same with the SKOHLP and NLH males. I’ll try to get some pollen collected. Must. Have. McHaze.

LOL

Drumskinz

Hey man as usual your grow is on point…Can’t wait to hear what your thoughts are on Ice Cream Cake and Trop Cherry when done cuz it looks like their gonna be something special…and like you said about VP…if it wasn’t for you FP…my DG grows would be boring too!!

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HBO max is carrying all of the Lord of The Rings trilogy and the three part hobbit movie each of these movies is about three hours long or more so we’re talking 18 hours of binge watching… !
“Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie”
BE1E7408-111F-4F75-A4C1-988101A5F5A3.jpeg
D771AC1D-4A10-4A6F-877A-ADCC2F37AE45.jpeg

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

Man - I really hope the med people figure out how to fix those physical problems you've been having, star crash - you are my favorite grower to compare myself to, one of the best I've ever seen. I use you as a check on how well my growing is progressing and how far I have to go to become a master grower in the future. I'm picturing you as being in perfect health, shining in my mind's eye as I send feelings of good will your way....