What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I apologize for the turbo posting I’m feeling absolutely manic this morning not necessarily in a bad way
8E8B92CD-AE00-4F64-997F-A999D3E36F23.jpeg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And you are thinking about selling that place?
No I completely changed my mind & I’m waiting for the doctor and his $business partner (who want to get in the marijuana business ) they expressed interest in adventure …if anyone can get license in the state of New York they can…they want to tour the place

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
That may be perfect for you. Do they need access to good clean dope, like an eye doctor would? They get a place to escape to on weekends, good dope, local. Charge ‘‘em’! start with a orange tractor with a bucket, bush hog, 4wd. And a 250 gallon tank, filled. They can come get it if things go bad, so low risk and low cost to buy in. Besides they will be depreciating and in a few years they won’t wanna sell it.

Prices they are used to paying for quality will tell their story

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That may be perfect for you. Do they need access to good clean dope, like an eye doctor would? They get a place to escape to on weekends, good dope, local. Charge ‘‘em’! start with a orange tractor with a bucket, bush hog, 4wd. And a 250 gallon tank, filled. They can come get it if things go bad, so low risk and low cost to buy in. Besides they will be depreciating and in a few years they won’t wanna sell it.

Prices they are used to paying for quality will tell their story
Everything is possible that’s what’s exciting

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc .… I think that I live in the most draconian state in the entire USA …. here’s where we are at “
Yesterday, Governor Hochul announced the appointment of new members to New York's Cannabis Advisory Board, which will serve together with the Office of Cannabis Management to establish an equitable and inclusive legal cannabis industry in New York. Please see attached an update from the Office of Cannabis Management announcing a Cannabis Advisory Board Meeting on Thursday, June 30th, 2022 at 11:00 AM.” ….>>> There’s almost nothing happening with licensing other than provisional license to the existing registered hemp growers it’s a joke

The New York State Cannabis Advisory Board is a multidisciplinary group of experts from across New York State tasked with providing guidance and leadership on a range of issues related to adult-use, medical and hemp cannabis to both the Cannabis Control Board and the Office of Cannabis Management. Comprised of 13 voting members appointed by the Governor, New York State Senate and Assembly, supported by a range of context experts from various agencies, this Board will also govern and administer New York State community grants reinvestment fund, reinvesting tax revenue from cannabis sales to those communities most impacted by over policing and cannabis prohibition.

Information about the Cannabis Advisory Board is available on the Board meetings page oncannabis.ny.gov.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And dispensaries are supposed to be open this fall & there is going to be nothing on the shelves As far as I can tell except for the big big multi million dollar companies that have paid their way in

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
O the shelves will be filled trust me.... I thought the same thing when they opened up Maryland.... yet they were loaded with California brands, and every hype midgrade strain Ive ever heard of. Sour Diesel..SFV OG Kush....GirlScoutCookies for days.... Not 1 haze, or legit sativa... The Jack Herer was the fastest pheno they could find in a pack of seeds, 100% selected for yield. Seems like yield is the only thing that matters... The bud looks amazing, doesnt look poorly grown at all.... Just the phenos they choose, and the selections they have that are annoying... clearly all about money, not about medicine or effects.

Hopefully you do get into a cool situation though, that would be awesome to be one of the first in the state, and maybe get grandfathered in if anything ever changes... Just be careful with paperwork... If anything make sure you think about royalties and %s, not cash dollars now, or advances on the spot...... Id take 20% of a entity, before id take 1 million cash for example. Make sure you have a lawyer that knows how to handle, and collect real money from others and not just you.

herbgreen

Veteran
....get RSO into your diet....Take a good dose @night

It can help heal things in general.... over time

Amazed that anyone has a big ripe tomato right now!

They must have a greenhouse....Amish? Do they have greenhouses? maybe they can build you one??

They sure do have a non-existent carbon footprint...will give them that for sure!

Yeah, I do it too... get to over doin' it...forget to drink enough water!

Water! its important not just for plants I need to remember that....:biggrin:

Last edited:

laszlokovacs

NY is a fucking joke haha I think Hochul might be even more corrupt than cuomo. Don't know where else I'd live tho to be honest. This falls going to be interesting, wonder when we're gonna hear about dispensaries opening- i follow someone on instagram who got a license and has 1000 plants in a field here already planted- I guess were definitely going to see some legal sales before 2023.

They just released preliminary packaging regulations too and its beyond ridiculous- strain names, colors, fonts, multiple logos are basically all prohibited. My favorite one is that the packaging can't "smell or make noise". Ironically that is kind of where the market is at here rn- I think were probably 6 months to year out from some 'brand' releasing a flashy mylar bag with a sound everytime you open the bag like those cheap recordable birthday cards.

Latest posts

Latest posts