What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love'n the Runtz,
Very distinct 3 leaf thing going down.

Get well soon mate
Nothing worse than a good injury to f things up.

@ flower~power,
I personally would leave the bud on the stem as long as possible. I find it keeps the buds in better shape for longer. Also gives something to hold when trimming,
Unless it's machine done.
What benefits have you found by de stemming ?
100% hand grow 100% hand trimmed :)It’s easier for me when it’s time for the manicurist ..I give her about 500 g of material per shift and in 24 hours she returns the finished buds and all the trim … everything equalizes.. and this is how she likes to work & you don’t mess with the cleaning lady ..ever … that’s the golden rule.ha ha

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Tubes? Blasting? Is that how you are extracting the trim? The OH shatter you had looked a lot better than what I get from an open blast.

I doubt that Canna is the whole secret. I bet you have your flowering VPDs way up there. I struggle to stay over 1.0, especially with the lights off.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@mack 10 … lol Your name goes with the strain ..almost …Congratulations on acquiring the Mac number one yes I got a lot of tips I’ve been growing on for quite a while now and I know her well… aside from feeding which is something you’re gonna have to figure out for yourself but she likes medium to strong feed pH around six the most important thing is don’t fuss with her too much as far as pruning and topping she does need a lot of care because she’s a very naughty with nodes & somewhat leafy plant , but you wanna get all that done and well taken care of while you’re still on the veg or else she can stunt on you… Also she doesn’t tolerate ultra strong light …some people may disagree but I’ve seen it with my own eyes…She’s pretty disease tolerant but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do preventive work.. I like to use “lost coast plant therapy” …If you can get it..Also I suggest against packing or too tightly …grow as open as your space permits..

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tubes? Blasting? Is that how you are extracting the trim? The OH shatter you had looked a lot better than what I get from an open blast.

I doubt that Canna is the whole secret. I bet you have your flowering VPDs way up there. I struggle to stay over 1.0, especially with the lights off.
Yeah I blast in stainless steel tubes , been doing it for quite a while.. …remember quality is only gonna be good as the material that you’re using.. Also the vacuum purging is the key

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Oh sweet baby Jesus another mass shootings time in Texas 15 dead 14 children what the fuck is going on with our country
some of the shooters seem to be kids that went to those schools, like they were holding a grudge or something. nobody is "supposed" to be able to just sashay into a damn school! got security gates/doors and all at local high school. they discovered that students and staff were propping the doors open to "let in some fresh air"...

TPFTFW

Veteran
this is the diesel I’ve been looking for for over a decade
little 68 day sample I took early got me too high for 45 min and nicely high for about 2.5 hours
so this could be taken at 68 imo
417C84F7-34F0-43B4-AF44-3531F98C7A35.jpeg

3F3F6362-D8B2-4914-9BC0-51A821C25D64.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts